“The usual”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #25 of 181 Restaurants in Conyers
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed March 9, 2014

This was a typical Outback Steakhouse restaurant. Nice staff and the food was the usual that every other Outback serves. The bathroom and dining room were very clean.

There are newer reviews for Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Good food and good service. Took advantage of the special Valentine's Day offer. Steak was very good!

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Great food and service close to the hotel I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express. I drinks were weak but that at most restaurants.

Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I usually end up here on date night since we know we'll get good food. The steaks I order are always cooked the way I asked and my husband loves the bloomin onion (I don't like it; personal preference) I don't always love the servers but usually they're fine. I love the filet, by far my favorite!

Reviewed December 11, 2013

I love this place. we got about once a month if not more often. my friends and I love the food especially.

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!