“Best Mexican Food Around”
Review of Los Charros

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Los Charros
Ranked #30 of 188 Restaurants in Conyers
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: There are two locations in Conyers, but neither is listed on TripAdvisor.
Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

This is my favorite Mexican restaurant in the Conyers/Covington area. The Pollo Loco is incredible and their beans and rice are always perfectly seasoned. You also have to try the peach margarita. Yum!

Reviewed October 15, 2012

We were at a horse show in the nearby GIHP and a fellow competitor recommended this restaurant. We arrived early-ish (5:30) on Sat PM and it wasn't crowded but we heard they commonly have a band later on weekends. There are several TVs scattered about and they were happy to put our college football game on a TV we could see.

It is the best Mexican food I've had since leaving Texas 14 yrs ago. Everything was hot and fresh. I got chicken fajitas, my daughter got enchiladas. Food and service were super. We will definitely return on our next trip there. The salsa was perfect - definitely home made and just perfect.

If you are traveling through Conyers on the interstate, it is about 2 miles north of I-20. There are only a few traffic lights to navigate and it is worth it!

Been to Los Charros? Share your experiences!