“Seems the same everywhere ... good quality but you pat for it.”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #14 of 182 Restaurants in Conyers
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

We went to Longhorn last night - The food and the prices were the same as back home. The waitress was good although she messed up my martini and they tried to overcharge me for it. I would rather go to Outback.

There are newer reviews for LongHorn Steakhouse

Reviewed April 12, 2013

In the midst of failing eateries in my hometown of Conyers, Georgia at least the LongHorn is still doing well. Good food. Friendly service. It's a true mainstay in the changing times.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

The steaks here(at this particular location) are very good for the price(10-20$)...and of good quality.. MUCH better than outback and similar chain steak joints.
The place is in a new building, prices(especially lunch) are good, service is great and has a cool low key atmposphere.
Easy to get in and out pretty quick and without spending too much..I like the place!

1  Thank Doolie1
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Went there on my wife's birthday and everything was excellent. This is the first time that everything went well from the minute we entered the door. The host, the waiter, the manager, and the food was excellent. I never expected this in such a small city, I was impressed. Great service.

1  Thank Kingfish66
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This has become one of our go-to places for lunch. The selection is great, the meal is well seasoned and it seems that everyone can find something they love.

Been to LongHorn Steakhouse? Share your experiences!