“Great location and wonderful service.”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Conyers
Reviewed February 16, 2011

This was my first time to stay at this Jameson Inn. The staff was very helpful with any questions I had about the area. The room was very clean and quiet. I plan to stay here any time I'm back in the area.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 17, 2010

I usually travel to many places, but there's one place that I love to stay at in Conyers, GA. This place is Jameson Inn.

The Staff is most proffesional and warm, to start with my easy online reservation to my easy-fast-and in a hurry Check-in/out.
I cannot wait to go back and experience the Home-Away-from-Home feeling again. Not to mention that the Manager will bend over backwards for you.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank theseriousone
Reviewed May 12, 2010

I travel to Conyers alot and always stay at the Jameson Inn. The Manager and Staff are always friendly, they make sure your room is to your satisfaction, always ask if there is anything that they can do for you or if you need anything, when checking out they always ask how your stay was. It is a good feeling to know that you will be taken good care of while staying away from home!!!!

Sincerely
Teresa Sowell

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 11, 2010

I stay here on average 1-2 nighs a month. The staff is very friendly and the rooms are very clean. I would recomend to everyone.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed April 12, 2010

This hotel is an exterior property but I like the old southern mansion facade and I like seeing and getting to my car sooner. The rooms are clean and the beds comfy- and I am a princess and the pea.

The staff are friendly and try to resolve any qualms.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed February 4, 2010

I stayed at the Jameson Inn in Conyers, GA on January 10Th & 24Th. Everything about my stay was very warm, welcoming,and pleasant starting with the reservation. I was assisted on the phone both times by a gentlemen by the name of Mike Franklin. Mike was very knowledgeable about all that his place of business had to offer me. Though I had to be away from my family on my off days, Mike and the Jameson made it well worth it.Thank You so much, and I look forward to staying with you again very soon.Angel Williams

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed September 24, 2009

The personnel at this Inn are the most accomadating and polite of any we have ever visited. The rooms are nice and have all the furniture and fixtures that we require. We have stayed at the in many times over the past few years and plan to return at least three times in 2010.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple