“Way above average for price and location”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #8 of 15 Hotels in Conyers
Reviewed March 13, 2013

If you're looking for a budget motel that is also clean and has a responsive staff, this Quality Inn is the place to stay. I typically stay at budget motels, so I have seen enough to know that this one is well above the average, and the price is right. If you are on the front side of the motel, you will hear muffled interstate noise, but nothing that the A/C can't drown out. Will definitely stay again, if the occasion arises that I am traveling in the area!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn

Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

When staying near a large city, such as Atlanta, it can be hard to find a nice clean budget priced motel. This is one. The rooms are on the small side compared to most Quality Inns, but mine was well appointed and very clean. Princess, checked me in. She was very helpful and friendly. She went out of her way to tell me about all of the resteraunts close by. There are several. The next time I need a place to stay near Atlanta, I will come here again.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I travel to Conyers several times a year for business, and as such have been looking for a place to think of as my own. And while the Jameson is ok, IMHO it does not rate a 4 1/2 rating, not trying to grind an axe, its just not all that.

- location: right off the freeway, so while convenient, its RIGHT next to the freeway. And the other places are all right here (Holiday Inn Express, Country Inn, La Quinta, Days Inn, Hampton Inn, etc...) Note, there are several restaurants within walking distance.
- room: a little small, reminiscent of any entry level road motel, with a tiny work area, great little 'fridge, coffee maker, but no in room safe. Room was clean.
- Staff: front desk staff were very helpful. Housekeeping always seemed to be in a rush and all too happy to give you a few towels and then go running off.
- Morning breakfast: same old, ok but not special.
- Gym: The gym was nice for a road motel.
- Business center: One old computer with a printer that did not work (so thank goodness for the helpful front desk staff).
- Wi-fi: Available in your room, a little clunky and a little slow.

Bottom line. Would I pay a premium to stay at The Jameson vs La Quinta, Holiday Inn Express, Days Inn, or Hampton Inn? Ahhh no. Would I stay here again? Maybe, but need to try some of the other places in the immediate area. So for me its a solid three, not a four or a five.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank bbihler
Reviewed October 17, 2012

- Friendly and accommodating staff.
- Rooms rather smallish, but well equipped.
- Two Queen beds would have been far preferable to the two doubles, but there's hardly enough space in the rooms for such.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Thank An EasyToBook.com traveler
Reviewed July 30, 2012

The staff at Jameson Inn truly exceeded all of my expectations with such warm and friendly service. I booked my trip through Hotels.com and when I called the hotel to confirm my reservation I talked to the general manager, Michael Franklin. I asked Michael if I would be able to check in earlier than the scheduled time as I was arriving from out of state and would need a room. Mr. Franklin was more than accomodating and agreed to allowing me to check in earlier as long as there was availability. When I arrived much earlier than expected, all of the rooms were booked, however the manager and housekeeping staff worked diligently to expedite the cleaning of one of the rooms that recently became vacant. The room was neat, the bed and pillows were extremely comfortable and my overall stay was wonderful!

Each time I called for a house keeping request, a staff member would arrive to my door within seconds to assist and/or deliver additional linens upon my request. One of the members of housekeeping was extremely personable and treated me as if i was a VIP guest, making sure that I had whatever I needed and making me feel that my business was appreciated.

I highly recommend the Jameson Inn, Conyers GA because of the friendly staff!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 19, 2012

We always stop her on our way to the beach. The rooms have been upgraded with new flat screens. and generally freshened up. Staff is fantastic. Very friendly and helpful. They even mailed us a cooler/tote we left behind.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family