“Great Staff !!!”

Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Conyers
chattanooga tn
“Great Staff !!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

We always stop her on our way to the beach. The rooms have been upgraded with new flat screens. and generally freshened up. Staff is fantastic. Very friendly and helpful. They even mailed us a cooler/tote we left behind.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
St. Petersburg, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2012

I had to stay in Conyers for a short notice trip.
I got in early in the AM and went looking for a place to spend the night. I found a place to park so I could shop online for a good price for my stay. The Jameson was sitting right in front of me and the price was right.
I like to stay where I can park by my room so I had no interest in a high rise motel. I had a front room near the interstate and was amazed by how quiet it was. The bed was soooo comfortable, the room was clean, the staff was great.
Michael Franklin, the GM is a real hands-on kind of guy. He was there when I checked in and when I checked out. In the morning while he was stocking the breakfast room, he took time to help me find everything and chat.
I would highly recommend this motel.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Lyn A
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2012

Me and my spouse were on vacation visiting family...his first time visiting alt. Great enviroment, away from the downtown action but close enough if you want to engage.I have stayed at Jameson serval times....would come back and recommend. Price is very reasonable. We were not going to be in the room alot so it did not make sense to spend alot of money on hotel. We felt very safe and secure.

Hector was very helpful when our tv went bad. He made sure it was corrected.
Thanks Jameson!

Room Tip: Rooms were clean and quiet.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Colvey W
JamesonConyers, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, March 14, 2012
Thank you for taking time to post your comments. I am delighted to know we are a part of your 2012 vacation memories. We strive to have the best value in the Conyers area. And being minutes from downtown Atlanta adds to our a great location for all our guests. I look forward to you returning to the Jameson Inn on your next trip.

Cumming, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2012

Just fine for a single night stay for us. Great shower!!

Room Tip: Super hard bed not to my personal liking.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking time to share your comments. We realize you have many choices when chosing accomodations and appreciate each and every guest that selects Jameson Inns.

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2012

I was in town for an archery tournament and selected jameson inn for my hotel stay. prices were reasonable and the area had several places to eat and lots of shopping. I spoke to Hector (lost his last name). he made me feel comfortable, gave me a great deal, anything I asked he accomodated, I had chocolates in the room and furthermore anything else i needed was just a question away and it was handled all by hector. in the future I will choose jameson inn mainly because of the excellent hospitality I recieved. thats hard to find these days. I felt at home 100%

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for your wonderful comments on your stay during the Archery Tournament. It's always a pleasure to hear how well our guests are treated. As well, we appreciate the special comments on our staff that helped you during your visit. I know Hector will will be excited when he sees this. Thank you, again.

Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2012

The family was in town for a funeral. At the Jameson the were very helpful and understanding that we were arriving at different times they held our rooms until we all arrived. They were very helpful to all or needs and if ever there again for any reason it will be the Jameson for the Miller family. Thank you Hector for all your help

Room Tip: Just ask for what you and if they have it you will get it
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
JamesonConyers, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, February 23, 2012
Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I appreciate hearing how we were able to provide a special experience for you and your family. It's especially gratifying hear how our staff took care of your needs as we strive to provide all our guests with the best hospitality possible.

If you are ever this way again, please stop in and see us!

Ayden
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2012

I went to Atlanta on an appointment. So I deceided to stay outside of Atlanta. In one of the free books (georgia Travel Coupons for Hotels) I found the Jameson Inn. When I arrived around 12:45PM, the General Manager Michael Franklin checked me and my children in, he accepted my coupon without any problems and let me already put my bags in the room. When I asked him about the Aquarium, he told me about it, and than printed me a Map Quest for the direction out. The next day, he saw me eating breakfast and asked me how I liked it. The rooms were spotless, and inviting. If I have to go to Atlanta again, Jameson is my first choice. The company is lucky to have Mr. Franklin working for them, he is an asset to that great place. Sabine Coltrain Ayden, NC

Room Tip: Look into the free books at restareas, you can find good locations, a accurate discription of the ro...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business