“My stay in Conyers”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Conyers
Reviewed February 28, 2012

I was in town for an archery tournament and selected jameson inn for my hotel stay. prices were reasonable and the area had several places to eat and lots of shopping. I spoke to Hector (lost his last name). he made me feel comfortable, gave me a great deal, anything I asked he accomodated, I had chocolates in the room and furthermore anything else i needed was just a question away and it was handled all by hector. in the future I will choose jameson inn mainly because of the excellent hospitality I recieved. thats hard to find these days. I felt at home 100%

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
JamesonConyers, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2012

Thank you for your wonderful comments on your stay during the Archery Tournament. It's always a pleasure to hear how well our guests are treated. As well, we appreciate the special comments on our staff that helped you during your visit. I know Hector will will be excited when he sees this. Thank you, again.

Reviewed February 15, 2012

The family was in town for a funeral. At the Jameson the were very helpful and understanding that we were arriving at different times they held our rooms until we all arrived. They were very helpful to all or needs and if ever there again for any reason it will be the Jameson for the Miller family. Thank you Hector for all your help

Room Tip: Just ask for what you and if they have it you will get it
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
JamesonConyers, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2012

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I appreciate hearing how we were able to provide a special experience for you and your family. It's especially gratifying hear how our staff took care of your needs as we strive to provide all our guests with the best hospitality possible.

If you are ever this way again, please stop in and see us!

Reviewed January 18, 2012

I went to Atlanta on an appointment. So I deceided to stay outside of Atlanta. In one of the free books (georgia Travel Coupons for Hotels) I found the Jameson Inn. When I arrived around 12:45PM, the General Manager Michael Franklin checked me and my children in, he accepted my coupon without any problems and let me already put my bags in the room. When I asked him about the Aquarium, he told me about it, and than printed me a Map Quest for the direction out. The next day, he saw me eating breakfast and asked me how I liked it. The rooms were spotless, and inviting. If I have to go to Atlanta again, Jameson is my first choice. The company is lucky to have Mr. Franklin working for them, he is an asset to that great place. Sabine Coltrain Ayden, NC

Room Tip: Look into the free books at restareas, you can find good locations, a accurate discription of the ro...
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank sabine C
Reviewed January 16, 2012

I was on my way home and stopped here after visiting the Monastery in Conyers. The staff was pleasant at first. But, I was put in a room that really needed rework. It was out of the 80's. The remote didn't work and the TV had poor reception. The TV was one of the old black bulky ones from the 80's. The room was up front near the street and as I got ready to go to bed I realized that I needed earplugs in order to get rest. Around midnight I got a call from the front desk asking if anything had been left in the room. Apparently, the previous guest had come back to the hotel looking for something they had misplaced. I couldn't believe that they would interrupt a guest at that time of night! I did make a comment in the morning and was given a discount on the room. But, I didn't get the feeling they really cared.

Room Tip: If you do stay make sure you get a room in the back away from the noise
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank COL39701
JamesonConyers, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2012

I want to thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us. Our guest feedback is very important to us with training and improving our hotel. I apologize that you did not find our room to be comfortable. If at anytime you are not satisfied with your accommodations, please let us know and we will do the best we can to correct the situation and move you to another room, if available. I have spoken with my front desk staff and trained them on the importance of not interrupting guests during late night hours. I sincerely apologize for the late night call. We truly appreciate your business and hope that you will stay with Jameson Inn again in the future.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed January 7, 2012

The beds were a bit uncomfortable pillows were great. There wasn't any ammenities but the rooms seem to be very clean. Close to a lot of restaurants & shoping.

• Stayed: December 2011
JamesonConyers, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2012

We appreciate the comments on your recent visit with us in Conyers. We’re glad you like the extra pillows that come with all our Dreamium Pillow-Top beds at Jameson Inn. We also feature a selection of Gourmet Columbian coffees in room, wireless high-speed Internet, fitness room and a deluxe continental breakfast.

We hope to provide you again with a great room and warm Southern hospitality on your next visit to Conyers.

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed January 6, 2012

We are trying to patch up a busted relationship (various moves, and medical problems), this motel has gone a long way in helping!! We arrived here and were met by the staff and manager, all of whom made us feel very welcome and went above and beyond what was expected!! They made us feel at home and welcome. We will be using this motel in the future. I live in the Savannah area, the commute is about four (4) hours, but it is well worth it.
I will be recommending this motel to everyone I know that wants a clean and comfortable place to stay in the Conyers area.
The manager and staff have been extremely helpful and accomodating!!!

Room Tip: talk to the manager, and tell him your needs!!
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
JamesonConyers, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2012

It was wonderful to read your comments on your recent stay with us in Conyers, Georgia. I am thrilled to know my team took great care of you during your time with us. It is nice to know they are appreciated for all their hard work. We at Jameson Inn Conyers pride ourselves on offering the best hospitality in the area.

Many thanks for sharing with us.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed January 2, 2012

We travel with two small dogs (kenneled when in the room alone), so finding clean, accommodating, well equipped rooms is a great plus. Further, many of the Jameson Inns offer outside facing doors so the loading and unloading is greatly eased.

Very clean, comfortable bed, easy chair with ottoman, large tv with Showtime, refrigerator, coffee maker and dependable wifi.
Excellent value, welcoming staff. Welcome home!

• Stayed: January 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your visit with us in Conyers, Georgia. Our staff takes great pride in providing well appointed, clean rooms along with the many amenities that we offer.

We look forward to accomodating your lodging needs when pass our way again!

Sincerely yours,