“Excellent hotel & Staff”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Conyers
beckley wv
“Excellent hotel & Staff”
Reviewed August 1, 2011

After driving for almost 14 hours, from New York, we were very tired. We checked a couple of hotels in the area, but they were booked up from the night before and it would be after 3pm before we could get in the rooms. I called Jameson Inn and they said they would have a room ready in 30 minutes. We drove to the Jameson Inn and we received a very hearty welcome from the staff and they had our room ready. The price was very reasonable and the room was very clean. After being in the room for about 30 minutes the front desk called to make sure we were comfortable. The next time I'm in Georgia, this will be my home away from home, because that's how they made us feel. Thank you again Jameson Inn of Conyers.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
reviews30012, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, August 26, 2011
Thank you for your wonderful comments on your recent stay with us at the Jameson Inn Conyers. We were happy to provide you a great place to stay after such a long journey. We strive to provide the best hospitality and great accommodations with every visit. I hope to meet you on your next visit. Thank you again for choosing Jameson Inn.

Michael Franklin

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Albany, Georgia
Reviewed July 7, 2011

The hotel was very clean and the staff was extremely helpful. The breakfast was good with a nice selection, sausage & biscuits, grits, cereal, bagels, waffles, toast, fresh fruit and juice. Plenty of restaurants nearby and a very convenient location. We would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a clean well appointed room for a reasonable price.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank jenk98
Gretna
Reviewed June 27, 2011

This place had a comfortable bed but that is all. Service was not good. Pool was filthy. Food was horrible. Now I understand why they were giving a 15% discount.

• Stayed June 2011
1 Thank dhtaylor60
Stuart,Fl
Reviewed June 16, 2011

In town for one night for a funeral...wanted inxpensive and comfotable, not fancy. This fits the bill for both except for a few issues. First of all the clientel is low-end. The people next to me were walking around the parking lot in their pajamas while smoking, drinking, and gettting rowdy. Not the fault of the hotel, but goes with the territory of a cheaper inn. Also, my room was non-smoking and it reeked of cigarette smoke. Also the fault of thoughtless, classless clinetele. The staff was polite and caring. The front desk guy really seemed to care when I told him about the smoke smell. So, go at your own risk...guess i got what I paid for ($55).
PS Carpet was dirty...never took off my socks!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank katencam
Ogallala, Nebraska
Reviewed May 23, 2011

never did we have friendlier service nor did we have more welcoming staff. we travel a lot on business and leisure, so we know when a place is outstanding and this one is.
southern hospitality lives.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank omachris
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed March 4, 2011

I was there for four days. My every need was met with a smile. An older property but with the most comfortable beds ever.... Very clean. Most friendly service......

Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Conyers, Georgia
Reviewed February 28, 2011

I am extremely satisfied with the Jameson Inn in Conyers GA. My family and I stayed ther for a weekend convention and I must say that the customer service was excellent, the location was awesome in relation to restaurants and shopping, but most importantly the hotel was spotless, the cleanest I have ever stayed in, with the most comfortable beds. I would strongly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area, and my family and I will be staying there from now on. Great Job!

Ms. Daniels-Ellison