TripAdvisor
Conyers
Post
Inbox
Search

“Wow, This is good seafood”
Review of The Juicy Crab

The Juicy Crab
Ranked #5 of 214 Restaurants in Conyers
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Just happened in because it was the closest restaurant to my hotel. The place was hopping and everyone seemed to be having a great time. My waitress, Michelle, explained how their system worked and what common orders were. I picked shrimp and sausage with the combination of sauces and medium spiciness. It was incredible. I have eaten lots fancier seafood, not sure I ever ate any that I enjoyed eating any more than this. Looking forward to an excuse to go back.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (81)

Reviewed September 3, 2019

So the food here is actually not bad at all but they seem to have trouble with their health food score and keeping it on the right side of the red line.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed August 24, 2019 via mobile

Went to the Juicy Crab. Walked in and was seated immediately. Hostess was nice. Sat down. Server came over named Jennifer C. She was nice and suggested some items to try. We ordered the Hungry Feast. It has a lot of food all cooked inside a bag. Also had the Tilapia and Shrimp dinner. Everything was delicious. They even sang Happy Birthday to me with a slice of cheese cake. Overall the food was delicious and the server was great. Enjoyed it immensely. I will go back.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 9, 2019 via mobile

This was my first time going to a Juicy Crab, and my first impression was good... the atmosphere was good, and we were seated quickly! We placed our order and when the food came, I dove right in!! Incredible taste, awesome presentation and seasoned lovely!! However, one of my family members did not get everything that was supposed to come with her order... and when she mentioned it to the waitress (Chassidy) she got an attitude! She then brought out this baby sized corn on the cob when it should have been a bigger one... by the time they had brought out the right sized corn, we discovered that her boiled potato was missing... long story short... my family member was finished eating and they were still trying to get her original order right!! They took $2.00 off the bill, but the experience was not a good one!!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed June 23, 2019

Juicy Crab was everything and more. The food was excellent and well worth the wait. Admittedly, my family and I went on Mother's Day weekend so we expected that there would be a wait. However, we were able to get drinks while we waited, which made the time pass by quickly.

Our server was very professional and courteous. The restaurant's ambiance was mediocre. The fact that the Juicy Crab sits on the corner of a mini-plaza does not help.

Overall my experience was excellent. I had heard a lot of good reviews before I visited the restaurant and I was not disappointed.

Date of visit: May 2019

Been to The Juicy Crab? Share your experiences!