“Quality hotel for budget price.”

Americas Best Value Inn & Suites
Ranked #9 of 15 Hotels in Conyers
Chicago, Illinois
“Quality hotel for budget price.”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I had originally booked the Microtel Inn when my brother mentioned that other members of our church stayed at this property. When we got to the Microtel exit, we turned right around and got on the highway and came back to this property. Not fully believing that this could be nice place, I spoke to the CSR "Raj", who assured me that the rooms where comfortable and clean. He offered to allow me to view a room before purchase, which I promptly accepted. Our first impression of the room was that it exceeded our expectations for the amount of money we would pay. We promptly returned to the CSR and made the purchase. After moving into our room, we became aware of less-than-desirable tenants staying near us. The were loudly using profane language, running in and out of the room slamming doors, and making obsence gestures toward one another. They were driving up and down through the lot and behaving like less than human beings. One of them was a man dressed and behaving like a woman! Smh. Anyway, we returned to the CSR, informed him of our issue, and he issued us new rooms on the other side of the property. I was satisfied with the way this was handled. The room I am currently staying in is clean, with a comfortable bed (semi-firm), tv, microwave, and fridge (non-frostless).

The drawbacks to staying at this property is highway noise(right off of 20 and west ave), VERY rough towels (feels like -50 count), visible gaps around the entired door (we threw away food products outside of the room as soon as we were finished to avoid bobby jimmy and the critters) and less than desirable fellow residents (which can happen in a 4 star property). It is close to many restaurants(dairy queen literally next door), and a shopping mall.

If you are used to 2+ star hotels, like flat screen tv's, desire the ability to hear a pin drop in your living quarters, like to leave food anywhere around your room, require soft towels, and quiet temperature condition units, this motel is NOT for you.

If you only require a nice, clean, economical room, with absolutely NO frills, this is TRULY the place to be.

Wow. This was a great review, if I have to say so myself! I DESERVE A TIP!

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank Cee C
abviconyers, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Thanks you for choosing americas best value inn conyers and taking time to write review. let me apologize for standerd of our towels. I hope that you will allow us the opportunity to serve you in the future and we will provide better service on your next trip.
Thanks
Rasik
Manager
ABVI Conyers, GA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Conyers, Georgia
Reviewed August 7, 2012

I recently stayed at this motel. I found very esay to get to and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and quiet. In addition there are some very good resturants and shopping nearby. In addition, the staff did every thing they could to make sure my stay was both enjoyable and relaxing. They went out of thier way to help me with any questions I had or directions I might need. They have a computor in the lobby for the guest to use and this was helpfu, along with the free WiFi they have. The Outdoor pool was a blessing after the very long hours I had to put in, it was a great way to relax and unwind. I fully intend to stay at this location again, whenever I have to travel to the Atlanta area.

Room Tip: I found rooms on the pool side and the rooms on the outside of Buildings 2 & 3 tend to have le...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Thank you very much for taking time i hope you will enjoy your next trip with us.
Kansas City, Kansas
Reviewed July 10, 2012

We were only there one night, but oh man! When we left we took a whole farm of ants with us and have had a hell of a time getting rid of them. Also, when we awoke, and got up, there was a large bug on the bed... EWWW! Management was unhelpful and we were given the "oh! we'll take care of it" with an eye roll. Not a good place to stay.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Conyers hotels

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Reviewed March 21, 2012

I always go to Conyers Ga for the cheery blossom festival. I like to stay here because of the friendly staff. The rooms are not bad for the price. Plus the breakfast was good it had oatmeal which was great for me. It is also close to the interstate so I could hop on and off right there i did'nt have to sit in any traffic. I will always book here.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank Carolyn Hooke W
Mobile, AL
Reviewed June 17, 2010

The toilets don't flush
the beds are hard (like a brick)
There is constant noise, either the compressor switching on & off or from the people driving through the parking lot.. very thin walls
& it smells
There was a refrigerator, but no iron, hair dryer, or coffee maker
The so called breakfast consists of bad coffee & nasty muffins probably purchased from the local Sam's Club. You don't wanna stop by the Waffle House there either. For the same money, I had much better success with the the Best Western in Newnan & the IHOP next door was friendly rather than condescending (just south of Atlanta)

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with friends
3 Thank 473rebeccah
jemison ,<al.
Reviewed September 23, 2009

as in above.i have never had a bad experieence here. i always stay here when going through atlantaa.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled solo
Georgia
Reviewed September 20, 2009

This motel is an older unit that has begun a remodel (the landscape overhaul was in progress during our stay). The rooms were very c lean with new beds and bedding, and the outdoor swimming pool was well maintained. This motel is operated by a very freindly family who were always checking to insure our needs were meet. The only compliants that I have is the towels were low quality and rough and the doors to the rooms require further work to seal the gaps to prevent entry of bugs. Just remember, if your search is for economy lodging, this motel will be a good fit, but doen't expect perfection.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank passingbyGeorgia
Also consider these accommodations in or near Conyers
Jameson Inn Conyers
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#8 of 15 in Conyers
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Conyers

Been to Americas Best Value Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!