“Friendly, but Slow and Average”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #5 of 178 Restaurants in Conyers
Cuisines: American
Clinton, Mississippi
“Friendly, but Slow and Average”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

It was just what you'd expect from Cracker Barrel anywhere else. Food was ok and came out slowly--we only got our bread after we were done with the meal. Prices a bit high for what it is. Staff was very friendly!

Visited May 2014

Alpharetta, Georgia
“Very good, as usual”
Reviewed May 17, 2014

This was the first time I have visited the Cracker Barrel restaurant in Conyers, GA, but I have visited many of its other locations from Ohio to New York to Florida. I was on my way home from North Carolina and stopped here about 6 p.m. on a Thursday. This restaurant had many customers but I did not have to wait for a table. My order was taken quickly and my food arrived very shortly thereafter. If you haven't visited a Cracker Barrel restaurant in the last 10 years, you will probably find the same menu items available as the last time you visited, but a few new ones also have been added. Cracker Barrel has a system for what food it offers, how it is prepared, and how it is served. It works. Many people like it, They are not likely to change it very much. You can be pretty sure what you are going to get.

• Visited May 2014
Snellville, Georgia
“Usually Good but they were off their game this day”
Reviewed May 16, 2014

I went for breakfast at the Cracker Barrel in Conyers, GA. Been there numerous times and, while they are almost always busy, the experience is usually GREAT. However, on this Tuesday I was disappointed.

There was no line at the hostess stand but had to wait about 3 minutes for a hostess to show me to a table (this is unusual). Waitress came right away and took my drink order and she was right back with my drink and took my breakfast order. I had the Grandpa's Breakfast with Country Fried Steak and ordered my eggs "over easy". After about 15 minutes my food finally came but it was not “piping hot” like usual. Only the biscuits were nice and hot. Steak was very tough and eggs were done "over medium". Gravy was only warm. Server was nice enough so I did not complain but when I got my ticket, I noticed she had put down on the order "Eggs over medium" which was NOT the way I asked for them to be cooked. Perhaps the staff was just having an off day so I will give them another chance one of these days.

Also, with tax and tip, the bill was almost $15 - which I consider a bit steep for a breakfast meal.

• Visited May 2014
Cumming, Georgia
“Great service!”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Even though we came in on a Saturday night, and the place was super busy, our server was very attentive, and made sure we had everything we needed. The food was as good as ever.

Visited February 2014
Conyers
“Great breakfast foods and corn muffins!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I love the breakfast at Cracker Barrel, especially the pancakes! ! They taste so close to my mother's buttermilk pancakes with a little buttermilk "twang" to them. YUM! I typically order the Momma's Pancake Breakfast! Always delicious.
I order the corn muffins often to have for large dinners at home or to donate to the church's annual homecoming! ! I always volunteer to bring corn muffins because Cracker Barrel has me covered. A couple of times they weren't ready when I pick up and had to wait; so the manager donated them to the church. Customer service at its best!!

• Visited January 2014