“Great service!”

Cuisines: American
Cumming, Georgia
“Great service!”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Even though we came in on a Saturday night, and the place was super busy, our server was very attentive, and made sure we had everything we needed. The food was as good as ever.

Conyers
“Great breakfast foods and corn muffins!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I love the breakfast at Cracker Barrel, especially the pancakes! ! They taste so close to my mother's buttermilk pancakes with a little buttermilk "twang" to them. YUM! I typically order the Momma's Pancake Breakfast! Always delicious.
I order the corn muffins often to have for large dinners at home or to donate to the church's annual homecoming! ! I always volunteer to bring corn muffins because Cracker Barrel has me covered. A couple of times they weren't ready when I pick up and had to wait; so the manager donated them to the church. Customer service at its best!!

• Visited January 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Cracker Barrel serves Delicious Food. There Mama's Pancake Breakfast with Turkey Sausage is my Favorite!!

• Visited February 2014
“Cracker Barrel needs to make a few changes”
Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

I love Cracker Barrel, but they need to make some common sense changes. First they should have a better way of having people check in. You have to fight your way through people who may or may not have checked in. I think people should be checked in at the door. Also, once you are called, you have to push through people waiting to either put their name down or waiting to be called. Once you are seated and give your order, if you discover you need something, good luck seeing here your server for maybe 10 minutes. They're probably in the kitchen preparing one of the dishes they're responsible for. They need to have a person who is constantly checking to be everyone has what they need.

Lexington, SC
“Open During Ice Storm”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

This restaurant was next door to my hotel. We were trapped in an ice storm and they stayed open that evening when most of the other restaurants in the area closed. I was thankful to get a hot meal that night!