“Thanks for ruining my holiday”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #5 of 178 Restaurants in Conyers
Cuisines: American
Newnan, Georgia
“Thanks for ruining my holiday”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

On Thanksgiving day I was shown proof positive just how many incompetent individuals they have working for this company.The staff demonstrated quite clearly that they cannot handle volume and are easily overrun. I waited over an hour for a table, an additional half hour for my meal and when it finally did arrive it was this bland, unappealing, uninspiring swill that I don’t think I would have fed to a dog.

This little fiasco cost a small fortune in time and resources and I deeply regret having wasting both at this particular, so-called restaurant. I think I would have been better off (not to mention more satisfied) with a Stouffers microwave turkey dinner from Kroger or someplace like that.

This has changed my opinion of this restaurant chain altogether and you can bet that there is no way in the nine hells I would ever eat at a Cracker Barrel for Thanksgiving again.

Thanks for nothing Cracker Barrel. I appreciate having my holidays ruined by your idiot employees

• Visited November 2012

Winder, Georgia
“Very Impressed”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Placed a large family meal order 1 day before picking it up. Arrived at the time promised and everything was ready and warm. Thank you Holly and Emily for all your help !!

• Visited November 2012
Conyers, Georgia
“Always Consisten”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Cracker Barrel food is always great. Place is clean, service good, and breakfast all day is a bonus. Also, their menu provides a chance to size your portions.

Visited November 2012
Social Circle, Georgia, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cracker Barrel is always good!”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Love the chicken and dumplings, the beef veg. stew and cornbread, nice service, great desserts, kinda high on the clothes, very comfortable atmosphere especially when it's cold and they have the fire is going!

Conyers, Georgia
“Down home southern cooking.... hmm good!!”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I have visited here many many times and the experience is always the same...good food, relaxed atmosphere and good service with good southern style manners. I like it! There is a store side for shopping for most items of the old days that your may have thought were no longer around. They are of interest for me to browse but I am not much into that type of thing...so I come for the good food (southern style foods that includes gravy, biscuits, country ham and great pancakes too. But there's much more!) and good treatment.

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!