“Love the Food”

Jim 'N Nick's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #5 of 186 Restaurants in Conyers
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Authentic, Southern Bar-B-Q. Meats are slow-smoked for 24 hours around the clock. All trimmings are made fresh from scratch daily (not one freezer in the whole building). Dine In, To Go, Drive Thru, Private Dining, or Catering available.
Reviewed March 9, 2013

My family eats here at least three times monthly when we're in the area for my son's swim classes. We've tried various items from the menu and they are all tasty. My husband and I especially enjoy the lemon box/pie dessert to finish off our meals. All of the side dishes are done right every time. Although my husband believes they've changed up the size of the burger he would order (making it smaller), we still enjoy the food and service. In addition to a drive-thru window, you can also call ahead and place an order that you can pick up inside when you arrive.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

The Stuffed Baked Potato was more than a Meal. It was a very large Baked Potato stuffed with plenty of BBQ

Reviewed February 2, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our lunch at Jim 'n Nicks. The service was excellent and the food was very good. It was not lacking in quantity either. Pork and Beef brisket were both spot on and prices are very reasonable. Definitely a place to check out.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

I don't usually go out for Bar B Q, since I'm partial to my own, but my stepson wanted to do a family thing and said that Jim N Nick's Bar B Q was comparable to mine. While it was tender and flavorful, I'm not ready to concede. The portions were generous and the prices were reasonable. The server was friendly and the food arrived without much of a wait. In all, it was an enjoyable experience. And I didn't have to clean the grill when I finished.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

This is my favorite BBQ place. The meat is lean, the smoked chicken flavorful, and the salads are the best, especially with their tangy homemade honey mustard dressing. A wider selection of sides would be good, but who's counting.