“Great 100% Hampton!”

Hampton Inn Commerce
Ranked #9 of 15 Hotels in Commerce
Reviewed January 16, 2012

Everything was as I always expect. Great beds, Great clean rooms, & Great staff. I enjoyed staff that I encountered during my stay. I don't quiet remember their names but Blonde girl checked me in and she couldn't have been anymore welcoming with her beautiful warm smile. The morning shift girl I believe was named Kristina was very very bright. I couldn't have been happier to have met her. There was a younge man at night I talked to for a little couldn't get his name right, but he was tall and kept me laughing all night. The breakfast was a little cold around 9 that morning, but the cereal was ok. reguardless its minor flaws, this will be the Hotel I stay at everytime I pass through Commerce, Ga. and need a bed!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
harry p, Manager at Hampton Inn Commerce, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2012

Thank you for sharing your review of our hotel. We have just completed our new hotel lobby renovations along with the new Hampton Breakfast menu, flat screen TV's and upgraded bedroom bedding package

We trust that you will come bacjk soon

Reviewed May 18, 2011

Quiet Area set back from Highway. Linens were clean. Breakfast was good. Air Conditioner was good. Furnishings and decor were a little dated. Only issue was back door to hotel was never locked. Lock seemed broken. Never needed Key to access hotel. Would stay again when in area.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
harry p, Manager at Hampton Inn Commerce, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on Tripadvisor

The lock to the back door has been fixed-thanks for the reminder! We wil have the hotel remodelled by the end of December 2011, with a new Hilton lobby, upgraded breakfast, new bedding package and flat screen TV;s

Reviewed May 16, 2011

The grounds were littered with cigarette butts; the entry foyer needing a serious pressure cleaning welcomed me to the property. WARNING: These rooms do not have refrigerators OR microwaves. The towels were 99% worn needing replacement. The hair dryer was so worn out it was neither hot or could blow out a candle. The bathrooms are the OLD version with no countertop space. The property is just dated, such as the outlets are very dirty. Kind of a "tell" it has some age on it.

I was at the front desk and the attendant introduced me to what was the "Owner". Nice enough acting man not from this country. One thing for sure the refurbish budget is going elsewhere.

I’m a Hilton hhonors and stay often in Hampton Inns. Don’t get me wrong, nice enough people but the property wow Hampton come rescue this one and get it up to standard! I won’t stay there again in Commerce Ga.

I was not pleased they raised their rates 2x for race weekend at their local drag strip. $190.00 a night. Now that’s a JOKE my friend.

Room Tip: Appears to be a new Comfort inn down the street.
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to post your reviews on Tripadvisor

We will have the hotel remodelled by the end of the year 2011,.along with the new Hilton lobby upgraded breakfast, new bedding package and flat screen TV's

Reviewed November 2, 2010

We were just passing through on our way to Florida. What a surprise when we found last minute accommodations for less than $75.

The next day we drove through Commerce, Georgia and it is charming small town.

It was a typical Hampton Inn with comfortable beds, good service and a great price.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple

Thank you for posting your comments on Tripadvisor.

We have renovated our hotel and now have a brand new lobby, new breakfast area and healthier menu items, flat screen TV's, upgraded bedroom package and great lodging value

Reviewed October 29, 2010

My Husband and I stayed Oct 16 and 17. We just happened across the quaint little town of Commerce Georgia, my husband is a truck drive and I decided to come along for the ride this time. We chose the Hampton due to parking being available for a big rig (hard to find). My first interaction was at the front desk with Derrick who was very warm and accommodating. My next interaction was with the girl that takes care of breakfact in the morning that Sunday. She was very friendly and when I informed her they were out of coffee took my cup and filled it rather then waiting for me to bring the pot out.
The rooms are very clean, the continental breakfast was quite good compared to others I have encountered.
The only down fall is the pool/hot tub where closed for the season.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business

Thank you for your postive comments regarding our front desk and brekafast employees, Kristina and Rebecca

We trust that you will stay with us on your next trip through the Commerce area

Reviewed March 29, 2010

I enjoyed everything about my stay at Hampton Inn in Commerce Ga. I travel alot with my job & I travel all over the U.S, I also meet alot off people, I would like to start by saying that I met 2 very sweet, considerate, giving young ladies name Kristina & Rebecca. during my stay there Kristina delivered a VERY delicious breakfast, and Rebecca worked front desk, I thought I was going to have to switch rooms, but she made it to were I didnt move a thing it was perfectly ok to stay in the room I was already in, and helped me get fax that I needed for my job, & delievered papers gladly. Seeing as I travel so much I rarely have anyone to talk to, both of these ladies was very willing to listen as I talked & carry on a conversation with me & I would like to thank them. I was very pleased with my room I slept amazing the beds was so soft & the pillows was great as well. As I told Rebecca how I enjoyed my stay she gave me this web site & told me to leave my thoughts & opinion of the Hampton Inn & I say it was great & very comfortable Thank You Hampton Inn for the great few night I resided at your location. I would recommend this hotel to everyone. I know anytime I am in this way I will definitely be residing here.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed March 21, 2010

I stayed at the hampton inn in commerce ga. a few days ago. I couldnt have enjoyed my stay there anymore due to the great front desk clerk. I believe her name was Rebekah. She welcomed me with all smiles, and was very willing to do anything I ask.There was nothing that I ask for that she did not provide. She was even willing to bring things I ask for to my room without any complaints. She used all of her maners and was very polite. The room was nice & the breakfast was good, but my best complements would have to go to the desk clerk & her wow personality! Anytime I am ever traveling in that area I more than possitive to stay at the hampton inn as long I get to see Her at least 1 time during my stay there. I wish ever hotel I stayed at there front desk clerks were like her.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled solo