“Relaxed place, great drinks!”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Commerce
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Relaxed place, great drinks!”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Best pumpkin spice latte I've had this year made here. Drinks took a little while but tasted really lovely. Having returned to the uk and had the same drink here they were unrecognisable, clearly the baristas in this Starbucks know how to make these drinks. Some nice outside seating area too, it is on a main road but nice to have the option before or after shopping! I'd definitely recommend.

• Visited October 2013

Zurich, Switzerland
“Wrong items served”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I usually love to go to Starbucks and went there with my parents during our vacation and it was my mom's birthday. When we ordered they served my parents a hot coffee instead of a Frappuccino, we told them and the cashier apologized. My parents waited 5 minutes and they gave them again a hot coffee instead of what they ordered. I was very disappointed as we did not receive what we ordered and the person preparing the coffees was unfriendly with us. Would not recommend this Starbucks in Commerce.

• Visited October 2013
Burke, Virginia
“No Open”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Saturday morning, we departed the Comfort Suites in Commerce, GA, at 0545 for the open road and were looking forward to a hot cup of Starbucks. It was CLOSED!

Visited August 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great Service and Staff”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

This Starbucks is where I usually stop to get a cup of coffee after refilling the gas tank when I visit relatives who live in the Southwest corner of Georgia. The staff is always helpful and the restrooms are clean. Depending on my time frame, I will sometimes stay and drink the coffee and on those occasions I will have a muffin or such and I have found those to be fresh and tasty.

• Visited May 2013

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!