“Good Sushi, loved the Miso Souo”

Koji Japanese Resturant
Ranked #6 of 52 Restaurants in Commerce
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Greenville, South Carolina
“Good Sushi, loved the Miso Souo”
Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

Stopped at Koji on my way back to South Carolina for lunch. Order Lunch Sushi Special #1. Miso soup was great, so was the freshly prepared sushi. Unfortunately I could not try the $1 sushi specials, maybe next time.

Morristown, Arizona
“Great Food & Experience”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

We had a group of 4 & were all happy with our meals. We sat at the hibachi grill side & enjoyed our chef. We each had something different, so it seems like the quality was consistent. The portions were huge & I really liked the salad dressing with my salad.
I thought that our server was a bit off, but not bad. She just asked me multiple times about having another beer & mine still was half full. It just seemed odd. Otherwise the service was fine & I would return here on a future visit.

• Visited September 2013
Douglas, GA
“Great Japanese Food Finally in Commerce”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Excellent food, excellent Hibachi experience, and the price is about normal for a good Japanese restaurant. ($15 to $20 range per person). Shrimp and Chicken Hibachi to me is better than the Steak unless you get a premium cut of beef.

Visited August 2013
Commerce, Georgia
“Disappointed”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We liked the decor and the chef. The food quality was average for a Japanese steakhouse. The rice was served after our meal was completed which seemed a little odd. Our meal was much more expensive than at the Japanese steakhouse in Athens and not as good. We won't be back.

Visited June 2013
Buffalo, New York
“Surprizingly Excellent Sushi!”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

My boyfriend and I, while getting gas at the QT, noticed the Koji restaurant next door, and decided to risk a sushi dinner as we embarked on a drive up to Charlotte North Carolina. "It's definitely better than fastfood on the fly" he said. So in we went!

WOW. We were seated right at the sushi bar, the menu is very easy to understand, and the chef offered to take our order right there at the bar. Food was out in less than 15 minutes, and was absolutely excellent in quality. We split two higher priced rolls and one lower price roll, had tea and walked out totally satisfied for under $35 all said and done.

Very friendly and accommodating staff, pleasant atmosphere, very clean. We will most certainly be back!!!

• Visited June 2013