“Disappointed”

Cuisines: Japanese
Commerce, Georgia
“Disappointed”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We liked the decor and the chef. The food quality was average for a Japanese steakhouse. The rice was served after our meal was completed which seemed a little odd. Our meal was much more expensive than at the Japanese steakhouse in Athens and not as good. We won't be back.

Visited June 2013

Buffalo, New York
“Surprizingly Excellent Sushi!”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

My boyfriend and I, while getting gas at the QT, noticed the Koji restaurant next door, and decided to risk a sushi dinner as we embarked on a drive up to Charlotte North Carolina. "It's definitely better than fastfood on the fly" he said. So in we went!

WOW. We were seated right at the sushi bar, the menu is very easy to understand, and the chef offered to take our order right there at the bar. Food was out in less than 15 minutes, and was absolutely excellent in quality. We split two higher priced rolls and one lower price roll, had tea and walked out totally satisfied for under $35 all said and done.

Very friendly and accommodating staff, pleasant atmosphere, very clean. We will most certainly be back!!!

• Visited June 2013
Bellvue, South Carolina, United States
“Exceeded my expectations.”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I was hesitant to go here after there Atlanta location had got a bad score with the health department, (which they pulled up in just a couple of days), but in Commerce there aren't many choices.

So we went for the lunch special hibachi style and the food was great. That night I started telling my customers about the place as they often ask about places to eat. I actually had some customers who had been to Japan 3 times and once spent a month there. They came back and reported to me that the food was GREAT!. I think there opinion speaks for itself.

• Visited May 2013
georgia
“Really good sushi!”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I wasn't sure if their sushi was going to be good, but It was wonderful. Jan was our server and he was very polite and helpful. We will definitely be back! so glad to find a sushi place close to home. The only thing we did not like was the tamago. It was frozen a little I think. Everything else was excellent.

• Visited May 2013
Bowling Green, Kentucky
“Very good!”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Hibachi Steak and Chicken dinner was very good. Big portions and very flavorful. Clean and fast service.

Visited May 2013

Been to Koji Japanese Resturant? Share your experiences!