“An average Applebee's”

Applebee's
Ranked #37 of 55 Restaurants in Commerce
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 8, 2014

This is a typical and average Applebee's. Food was ok....nothing really special....service was fine. My wife had their sirloin steak. The last few times someone in my family has tried their steaks, it's been a bit disappointing....we'll probably skip the steaks from now on. Again, this is a typical Applebee's....if you like Applebee's,...then this one is like most of the others.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

I'm only putting this as average because it's not quite good enough to get for stars. Food was good, tasty had the lunch menu which was very very good value. They got my husbands order wrong, and the waitress let him keep the Wrong order and brought him the right order too much to his joy! For me the soup was way too cheesy so not a very healthy lunch choice, but loved all the live sport and would definitely visit again but probably more for a cheap evening meal option.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Some friends and I where looking for a good supper, well we got an average meal with lack luster service. The server was plesant but would disappear on us. They weren't very busy, but our drinks didn't get refilled until we where finished with our meal. There was nothing spectacular about this Applebee's. Not too much of a difference from any other Applebee's that I have visited. The food was ok, just not anything special. If you are looking for predictable food, this is your place. Good luck with the service.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

I've eaten at a lot of Applebee's and they are hit or miss usually, but this one is better than average so if you are craving Applebee's go ahead and have a good time!

Reviewed July 12, 2013

There was nothing spectacular about this Applebee's. Not too much of a difference from any other Applebee's! Food: Good, Service: Prompt, Server: Nice, Atmosphere: Quiet. All in all: if you like Applebee's you'll like this particular one!

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!