“Crab ragoons are the best I've ever had.”
Review of Peking Palace

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Peking Palace
Ranked #36 of 54 Restaurants in Commerce
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

Hole in the wall place but we go here About once a week. The food is great and the people are wonderful.

1  Thank Jklcassidy
There are newer reviews for Peking Palace

Reviewed June 17, 2012

I have been to small chinese buffets but this one had far too few choices to eat. Their spring rolls were too chewy and not cooked right. Some of their food was just okay while others were better than average.

Reviewed February 16, 2012

I didn't enjoy the food the only time I went here. It didn't taste fresh and the flavor was so so. I don't plan to eat here again.

Reviewed February 11, 2012

I would suggest take out verse dine in the inside is old and needs updating the employee is very nice and the food is ready to go if you order to go

1  Thank compassion691