“Second year and was very pleased”
Review of Super 8 Commerce

Super 8 Commerce
Super 8 Commerce
Ranked #10 of 15 Hotels in Commerce
Reviewed August 3, 2011

This was our second year here with a large group.Everything was clean,well maintained and pleasant helpful staff.I look forward to next year.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Snowflakes46

Reviewed August 3, 2011

This is our second year and it couldn't have been better. I am actually very impressed by the staff. We had their hotel totally full and they still kept up with house keeping. What a great team. We didn't even leave the grounds on Saturday and still sometime during the day someone came in and cleaned the room.

Thanks to the Management and his/her team for making our stay so comfortable.

Chris and Tammy Bennett

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
jupiter2012, Manager at Super 8 Commerce, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2011

Thank you very much for your kind words. We do our best to keep all of the guests happy.

Reviewed March 29, 2011

The price of this hotel is reasonable,the cleanliness is average, but the staff--the man at the front desk--needs to learn how to smile and properly greet his guests. No microwave or fridge in the room and no tea, only coffee!!! We asked for a non smoking room , but we could smell smoke and sweat in the room!
Super 8's seem to be losing their charm these days!!!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 24, 2010

This motel was great for the price. I got the room for $35. The room was clean, spacious and comfortable. The breakfast was just a couple cereals and small donuts, but for $35 it served its purpose in today's poor economy. I would stay there again if I'm in the area.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 6, 2010

The management staff was not friendly or helpful; the curtains and the bathroom had lots of mildew; the beds lacked fitted sheets and, therefore, the sheets slid off the bed; and the continental breakfast consisted of stale donuts and three choices of cereal.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
jupiter2012, Manager at Super 8 Commerce, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2010

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to post review. We always welcome constructive criticism because it helps us improve our services. Thank you for your kind words and we will definitely address your comments and try and improve our services in the areas of your concerns.

Tony - GM

Reviewed August 3, 2010

My family stayed at this hotel in July 2010 and we really enjoyed our stay. I second with very clean and the staff were very nice. The only problem we found with our room was the toilet in our bathroom ran all the time and when it did flush you would have to flush a couple of times,think maybe they need to check things like toilets out. We were on the second floor room 1257.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 19, 2010

This is one of the poorest Super 8's that I have stayed at. Save yourself the time, money, and effort and keep driving until you find another room. The guy at the front desk, presumably the owner, was unfriendly upon check in. He grunted something at me followed by me having to ask him to repeat himself several times. That should have been my cue to walk out and keep driving. When he did hand me the room key it was for a room on the back side of the building. This necessitated parking on the end of the building and walking to my room despite the rooms with parking directly in front of them being empty all night. The sign at the front desk had said breakfast was 6 - 10. The following morning I got around and checked out at 9:35 and the guy from last night was just finishing wiping down the counter. All of the food had been put away. One can only guess that if you put it away a half hour early you run less risk of people actually eating something which would cost you money. This room was $42.95 for the night. I did go ahead and sleep there for the night but you couldn't get me to stay there again for half that price. I rated this room a 1 out of 5 only because tripadvisor doesn't allow the option of rating it the zero that it deserved.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled solo