“Best Western is the BEST!!!”

Best Western Commerce Inn
Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Commerce
Kernersville, North Carolina
“Best Western is the BEST!!!”
Reviewed December 30, 2009

Best Western really suprise me. It was very clean and the staff was very nice. Very Quiet and right near shopping and Restaurants. Just an outstanding stay for the money. And our dog Paco was happy too. Thanks Best Western in Commerce,GA!! We shall Return!!

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank pambarn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Central Islip, New York
Reviewed November 18, 2009

Short overnight stay but everything was OK. The breakfast needs a little upgrading though.

Stayed September 2009, traveled solo
Tennessee
Reviewed November 4, 2009

Just home from a 4 night stay there. The room was spacious with fridge, microwave and very clean. I have stayed at several motels in Commerce the past few years and this one beats all the others I have stayed in. The bathroom was larger than the others I stayed in. Good water pressure and very clean. The staff is very nice and helpful. No problems here at all. It will be my place to stay when I am visitng there. The price was very reasonable,but I did book ahead. The continental breakfast is better than most also.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with family
Tampa
Reviewed October 29, 2009

We've used this hotel before but wanted to let others know that this hotel is above most other hotels for price, cleanliness and comfortable bed. We will certainly use this hotel in the future.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
Douglas, GA
Reviewed July 8, 2009

This is my first time staying at this hotel, but based on the reviews at tripadvisor I thought I'd give it a try. It is an older hotel in good shape. Rooms and lobby are clean and things seem well taken care of. HBO and Cinemax are available and rooms come with fridge and microwave. I purchased my room through Orbitz since it was about $5 cheaper ($55 a night) and I'm always looking for a deal. The bed is on the firm side, but tolerable. Bathroom is clean and has what you'd expect at a hotel at this rating. There a cheaper alternatives in Commerce about $15 to $20 cheaper, but for the money I'm satisfied. Hotel is right next to Cracker Barrel and the Tanger Outlet mall is about 3 minutes away. There are plenty of restaurants near the hotel for all your dining pleasures as well. I will stay here again.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business
Anderson, SC
Reviewed June 25, 2009

This is my second review of this hotel. I have stayed at the Best Western, Commerce several times over the past two years. It has almost become a home away from home for me. I made a reservation once at another hotel as it would have been cheaper. I had to scold myself, cancel the reservation and book one at the Best Western knowing that the other hotel would not be as nice and comfortable. Mr. Patel (the owner) and his son Ron are wonderful people who will go out of their way to make a traveler feel welcome. The desk clerks and housekeeping staff are all quite friendly and housekeeping does an excellent job of cleaning the rooms. I had told my husband about the hotel in the past and in April of this year I let him come with me to spend a nite at the hotel. He was every bit as impressed with it as I am. When I went back last week the desk clerk remembered me from my stay in April.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled solo
Rock Hill, SC
Reviewed June 25, 2009

This is an excellent "interstate hotel." Immediately adjecent to I-85, this Best Western was clean, comfortable, and very affordable. Other traveler hotels at this exit are $90 per night (HIE and Comfort Suites); however, the Best Western is only 62.99 per night.

The room was spacious, very clean, and the beds were quite comfortable. The bathroom was also clean--the shower had very high water pressure and the towels were great. The hotel also provides replacement toiletries at no charge if you forget something (I forgot toothpaste and was given a full travel size tube).

The free breakfast was the standard fare at a traveler class hotel; waffles, bagels, fruit, cereal, oatmeal, coffee, milk, etc. However, for those needing something else, there is a Cracker Barrell and Starbucks right next door.

Overall, I can't imagine paying $90 at the same exit when the dservice and stay at the Best Western was so good. This is a traveler class hotel--but they do a great job at providing that service.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family