“Best Western at it's Best” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of BEST WESTERN Commerce Inn

BEST WESTERN Commerce Inn
Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Commerce
Midland City, United States
“Best Western at it's Best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2014

This place surprised me. It was very clean and inviting. Highly recommend. Also great location near Outlet Malls. Many great restaurants near by. Also centrally located near many of Georgia's great vacation hot spots of North East Georgia.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bestwestern11198, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Commerce Inn, responded to this review, August 21, 2014
Thank you and we loved that we surprised you. Hope to see you again soon. Have a great day!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Little Rock AK, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2014

The hotel was really nice, one of the best Best weastern we have stayed in. The staff was really super to deal with. They went out of their way to make our stay the best. If we ever go back there we will stay there for sure.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Virginia T
Thank you for your kind review. We hope you stay again with us in the future. Have a wonderful day!
Greer, South Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2014

We needed a place to stay the night after leaving a late function and before heading further from home and this was perfect. I got the room on hotwire. My husband and I stayed here with our two small children. We didn't really have time to swim or anything but the beds were comfy, the room was very recently updated and clean. Free breakfast in the morning before hitting the road. It was exactly what we needed. We were on the first floor across from the laundry but it was very quiet. Staff wasn't overly friendly but we didn't really need them for anything other than to check in and out.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Saidmann
Thank you so much! We are very happy you had a nice stay and hope to see you again in the future. Have a nice day!
Atmore, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2014

Stayed on a trip and was treated great...great room, great price, great area, and great staff!!! Well worth it!!! Stayed for the night on my way to another location and was treated with a great deal of courtesy and professionalism!!! Area around the property is nice as well.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bestwestern11198, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Commerce Inn, responded to this review, August 6, 2014
Thank you so much and we hope to see you again in the future. Have a wonderful day!
Hemingway, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here with our family(3 separate rooms) and no one had any complaints! Great staff, clean comfy rooms and I felt very safe here! Enclosed pool area available to hotel guests only. This was our second time staying here and we will definately stay here again. Thanks!!

• Stayed July 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
bestwestern11198, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Commerce Inn, responded to this review, August 2, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind review. I'm so happy your stay was great for you and we hope to see you again soon. Have a wonderful day!
Massachusetts
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

We are regular stayers at Best Western and usually enjoy our stays. To be fair, the beds were comfy, and the room was clean and the staff was quite friendly. Strikes off came from a dirty shower curtain and a phone that didn't work even after calling the front desk from my cell. They came up to fix the phone and said it was all set only to find it still didn't work.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Michael B
bestwestern11198, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Commerce Inn, responded to this review, July 31, 2014
We apologize for your inconvienance during your stay. We will replace the shower curtain and check the phone again. We really enjoy your stays and hope you will come back in the future. Have a wonderful day.
Greer, South Carolina
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014

I check pet friendly as the amenity during the search on hot wire. It narrowed the options from 6 or 7 to 3. When I booked the reservation there was no box to check for a pet. I assumed that meant the hotel was pet friendly, because of the narrowing of the options. When I checked in they didn't ask any thing about it, so I didn't worry about it. I told her I thought check out was at 12, "No it's at 11, but we can extend that to you without charge just as a courtesy". We got to our room 201 first thing we see is the bench in our room is broken. It literally fell apart when I touched it. When I told them about it, they just took it out of the room and left it in the hall. The next morning I go to breakfast, "We're out of sausage" Really? You serve breakfast once a day for 4hrs tops and you can't find the time to go get more in between Monday and Tuesday? I go to my car to find I'm the only car in the parking lot, and my car is covered with a thick layer of dirt and sand from the parking lot as Buba and his friends are cleaning the parking lot to re-asphalt it. It looked like I had been through the desert on a horse with the name "Worst western". I'm pretty tict at this point, but I have work to do, an a deadline to meat, I don't have time to go complain about it. Ain't nobody got time for dat! My wife calls me in the middle of my job @ 11 am, "They are telling me I have to get out of the room, and that they are charging us $15 extra for the toy poodle" " I thought you said we had till 12?" They charged me extra for the dog. Not to mention they have six lights out in the lobby one missing light fixture cover, and a safety guide sticker that is hanging on by a thread in the elevator. I stay in commerce 6 times a year. You would think that fact that I stay in Commerce six times a year(every other month) and the condition of the hotel( falling apart) they would at least not charge me for the dog. Like I said, you are going to ask me how many people are staying in my room, but not about the dog when I search specifically for a pet friendly hotel? I called corporate office their customer service didn't give a rip about any of it. I told her we stay in GA six times a year. Didn't matter one but. I called the corporate office to ask how I was to deal with the front desk. They couldn't understand that it might be more important to their business to not charge me for the dog, especially in light of all their failures. I guess $15 is more valuable than $414? Never again at "Worst Western" of commerce!

Room Tip: Don't use Worst-Best Western of Commerce GA
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
I apologize for any misunderstanding about our pet policies. Yes we are a pet friendly hotel which means we allow pets in designated pet rooms and we charge a pet fee of $15 per pet per day. It is listed on our website as such. If you go through Hotwire, etc; then we are not aware that you have a pet unless you tell us at check in. 85 to 90% of our stays do not have a pet so the guest must declare their pet to us at check in. We designate rooms so we know which rooms have had a pet in them for any guest that may have allergies. We have not completed our hotel renovations and are waiting for items to be delivered such as new lights and light covers. I will also talk to the staff to make sure all late check out procedures are followed and apologize for any inconvienance during your stay. Have a nice day and I hope you will give us another chance in the future.