“Cracker Barrel Experience”

Cracker Barrel Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 54 Restaurants in Commerce
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Excellent service-very good value. Great selection of breakfast items-many sandwiches to choose from.

There are newer reviews for Cracker Barrel Restaurant

Reviewed October 19, 2013

First Cracker Barrel experience and like a crazy English chick decided to go for things I had no concept of what they tasted like! First impressions were nice, really rustic feel, loved the rocking chairs out the front, loved the shop with quirky items before we even got to the restaurant. Our waitress was nothing but helpful, saw our drinks were nearly empty and brought to us new ones before we'd even finished and really helped explain the menu to us. I chose ham, hash brown casserole and cheese grits. These were my choices as I'd not had the hash brown casserole or grits before. They arrived, tried the hash browns and were really tasty, rich so I couldn't eat it all, but lovely. The ham was really nice the grits however were absolutely foul. It was honestly one of the worst things I've ever tasted. I'm pretty sure that it was just the fact that we don't have anything like this in the uk because all our party hated them. No reflection on the restaurant but just warning Brits, try at your peril. The lovely waitress asked me if I liked them, we all laughed and said no, so she brought me a sweet potato instead go replace them for free which was just lovely, with cinnamon and brown sugar. The service was superb and minus the grits everything else was so great. Would definitely visit again.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

On a motorcoach tour bus headed back to VA from Braves game. Yes they were busy but an hour wait for food after ordering and to beg for ONE refill is unacceptable!!! Plus men's restroom was completely out of paper towels and toilet paper. Folks listen plenty of CB's in the South do yoursrlf a favor avoid this location.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

When traveling and you are not sure where to eat, you can always count on Cracker Barrell restaurants, And the same goes for the Commerce Georgia location. There was a short wait since everyone was traveleing back from the Clemson and University of Georgia game. Our waitress was very nice and attentive but not intrusive. Food was excellent. I would highly recommend this location.

Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

I love Cracker Barrel! We live close to this specific one so it's one of our favorites. Great southern food, friendly customer service, very clean, and prices are reasonable for all the food you get. I usually have to box up my leftovers and bring home. There's something to eat for all ages! Plus I absolutely love shopping in their store after eating or while waiting for your food. They have the cutest things. Wonderful place to eat, go try it out! You won't be disappointed!