“Breakfast for Lunch”

Cracker Barrel Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 54 Restaurants in Commerce
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 31, 2012

Great whole grain pancakes! Service was very slow because of some mix up, however, our meal was complimentary with many apologies from the wait staff.

Reviewed May 15, 2012

Can't find anything but good to say about Cracker Barrel. Good food that is always consistently good. We feel right at home.

Reviewed April 20, 2012

I have eaten at this Cracker Barrel five times now. It has been a great experience everytime. The servers are nice and you don't have to wait too long to get your drinks, or order. We have only had to wait longer than we liked once, and the servers were very apologetic. They seem to keep the restaurant clean, and that is important to me. I like that they have added new meals to the menu.

Reviewed April 7, 2012

Good service and the food is almost always good. Nice atmosphere also. Love the food.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

We ate here for a late lunch...got out keys locked in the car....some of the wait staff were nice enough to offer to use their lockpick sets (that they had with them) to get us into our car....we just waited on the locksmith. WHO TAKES A LOCK PICKING SET WITH THEM??? Food was good and service was good, but I was a little put off by their "special" abilities! I paid cash, afraid to use my debit or credit card...I was afraid they had their card cloning stuff too!