“Everything good but...”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #14 of 54 Restaurants in Commerce
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed the 2 for 25 meals. The mac n cheese with honey pepper chckn. Son n his friend had half rack n chick tenders and liked it. The honey bbq boneless wings were plentiful. My wifes 7oz steak was rubbery n had a spoiled taste to it.

There are newer reviews for Ruby Tuesday

Reviewed May 21, 2014

My coworkers and I made it to Ruby Tuesday's JUST before they closed. Most servers and hosts would roll thier eyes and reluctantly serve such groups. The folks here were happy to see us, and told us to "come on in!"

The service was top-notch, and everyone in our group was pleasantly surprised by the quality and taste of their meals.

Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

Greated with Happy holidays. You are as bad as Walmart and some of the other liberal places and like a and e network. Its MERRY CHRISTMAS... I even had to note that on my credit card receipt. Food was so so. Nothing special. Just got salad bar and it was not as fresh as it should have been.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

we enjoyed the food and our server Brian was very accomodating to us..I told him it was my birthday and I got a free treat to go :)

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Stoped by for brunch had a steak and tater with the sald bar very good service nice and clean go early got the whole place to your self they open at 11 AM great place to eat with good service