“went for birthday dinner”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #21 of 54 Restaurants in Commerce
Cuisines: American
Commerce, Georgia
“went for birthday dinner”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

it was so gross i wish i had not gone and the salad bar was empty . our food was cold and it took forever for it to come to us .. the hostess was the only person that was kind .. our waiter was rude

• Visited October 2012

Wirral,
“Great food and Blue moon”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Good service, friendly staff, food good quality at a reasonable price. Did the job perfectly. what more do you need

Visited September 2012
Commerce, Georgia
“Great service and food”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I was greeted by a very friendly host and the server was amazing. The server recommend the crab cake and it was excellent. Huge chunks of crab meat and very good. The salad bar looked very fresh and mantained. I ordered the ribs and they are the best ribs I've ever had. I was pleased to see a manager in the area. Most restaurants you never see one. I highly recommend trying this location.

• Visited February 2012
Hartwell, Georgia
“The Restaurant Floor Plan is Horrible”
Reviewed May 17, 2012

This place is just plain hit or miss when it comes to all aspects. The floor plan part I mention above is just awful! Every time I've been there and have to use the bathroom I have to dodge all the waitstaff because the computer for orders is right there. The place is way too narrow at the salad bar and in front of the kitchen. I remember visiting older Ruby Tuesdays and loving the large restaurants with huge salad bars. This is not the case with the one in Commerce.
The food is okay, but most recently I did take a risk and went for the Asiago cheese covered sirloin. Wow, was that cooked to perfection, plain and simple! I could have used more sauce but I was happy. The size of the steak was perfect, almost being as tall as a filet. The salad bar wasn't complete but they always, always see to have a problem keeping up with it at this restaurant and again the area is so narrow that the tender would have to push everyone to the side to add food.
I do like the touch of the new little cheese biscuits they have but can 2 of us get 2 on the plate at a time? For the hubby those little guys are only one bite. :)

Visited May 2012
Rockmart, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Extremely poor service and dissatified customers.”
Reviewed March 18, 2012

Service was very poor, 25 min. to be waited on at a non busy time, 30 min. to be given the biscuits they advertise (had to ask for twice after they had ask if we wanted them upon seating us) and 40 min to receive soup and minis. Would hate to go at a busy time. The salad bar was good but the turkey minis weren't, not impressed AT ALL! Last visit to Ruby Tuesdays, to many other places to eat with GOOD service.

• Visited March 2012