“Great service and food”

Good for: Kids, Large groups, Families with children
Commerce, Georgia
“Great service and food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

I was greeted by a very friendly host and the server was amazing. The server recommend the crab cake and it was excellent. Huge chunks of crab meat and very good. The salad bar looked very fresh and mantained. I ordered the ribs and they are the best ribs I've ever had. I was pleased to see a manager in the area. Most restaurants you never see one. I highly recommend trying this location.

• Visited February 2012

Hartwell, Georgia
“The Restaurant Floor Plan is Horrible”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2012

This place is just plain hit or miss when it comes to all aspects. The floor plan part I mention above is just awful! Every time I've been there and have to use the bathroom I have to dodge all the waitstaff because the computer for orders is right there. The place is way too narrow at the salad bar and in front of the kitchen. I remember visiting older Ruby Tuesdays and loving the large restaurants with huge salad bars. This is not the case with the one in Commerce.
The food is okay, but most recently I did take a risk and went for the Asiago cheese covered sirloin. Wow, was that cooked to perfection, plain and simple! I could have used more sauce but I was happy. The size of the steak was perfect, almost being as tall as a filet. The salad bar wasn't complete but they always, always see to have a problem keeping up with it at this restaurant and again the area is so narrow that the tender would have to push everyone to the side to add food.
I do like the touch of the new little cheese biscuits they have but can 2 of us get 2 on the plate at a time? For the hubby those little guys are only one bite. :)

Visited May 2012
Commerce, GA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Extremely poor service and dissatified customers.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2012

Service was very poor, 25 min. to be waited on at a non busy time, 30 min. to be given the biscuits they advertise (had to ask for twice after they had ask if we wanted them upon seating us) and 40 min to receive soup and minis. Would hate to go at a busy time. The salad bar was good but the turkey minis weren't, not impressed AT ALL! Last visit to Ruby Tuesdays, to many other places to eat with GOOD service.

• Visited March 2012
Douglas, GA
“Decent place to eat, but sometimes a miss.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2012

I've ate here a couple times and it is most of the time good, but have had a mediocre meal also.

Visited February 2012
Cornelia, Georgia
“Lucky for lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2011

We had the good luck to have lunch in a peaceful atmosphere. Mostly business people and couples were dining at the weekday lunch hour. We tried the chicken with spinach & artichokes and the baby back ribs. Each came with 2 vegetables; the food arrived quickly and cooked to order. The server (Sarah) was courteous and efficient. I would definitely dine here again.

• Visited July 2011

Been to Ruby Tuesday? Share your experiences!