“Our boys love this place!”

Funopolis Family Fun Center
Ranked #2 of 12 things to do in Commerce
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a family fun center that has 11 acres of fun for all ages. We offer go karts, mini go karts, inflatables, mini golf, route 66 bowling, bumper cars, rock wall, spider zone, tornado ride, hip hop ride and lots of arcade games including a huge connect four. We also have bumper boats & water wars & down pour derby(seasonal). We are open 7 days a week, look at our web site for hours.Cafe is open on weekends and holidays during the winter season. In October we transform to Fearoplis and offer a haunted laser tag, Zombie haunt house and a More than a Corn Maze which is haunted at night and family friendly during the day. We also have a family friendly hay ride.
Reviewed August 17, 2012

You can add a few dollars to your Funopolis card and the kids can play for a good while! There is pretty much something for everyone. I haven't tried the food there but it looked good. My boys always want to stop in when we're driving by that way!

1  Thank Skirvin

Reviewed August 3, 2012

Look for coupons…great fun for everyone, unlimited on video games when you purchase arm bands. Lots of parking, clean, well run.

1  Thank Macmomma S
Reviewed July 15, 2012

This is a good place to take kids for them to get out some energy! My daughter had a great time! My tip is to go during the week if at all possible. Way to crowded on the weekends! As as birthday parties - we've been to a couple. They always seem rushed and the birthday rooms are always seem too small and crowded.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

No beer!
Kids loved it and made me give a 5 star rating.
Thank you Funopolis for making me poorpolis.

FunDad

1  Thank FunDad I
Reviewed May 30, 2012

I took my boys to this venue w/ a Groupon; they are 11 and 13. It was for 2, 2 hour unlimited wristbands at half price ($12.50 each).. I thought this was a very good value; until we got there. When we went ot check in, we were told that they were only good for the "dry" attractions (this was not specified in the coupon) or a $25 credit for anything, The employee advised that each individual attraction cost a different amount so the wristbands would be a better deal.. After a little discussion the boys decided to take the wristbands and the one game of laser tag each. We eneded up pretty much only riding the go carts the entire time and doing our one round of laser tag. They attempted the mini golf towards the end of our time, but the course is not very well kept and they lost interest. All in all they had a good time, but there could be more attractions for the price of a 2 hour wristband ($24.99) and could be geared to older tweens; as the "rides" were basically for the 7-11 set.

1  Thank JAMIE C