Fairfield Inn & Suites Commerce
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Suites(Commerce)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront desk staffloved the indoor poolstay again when in the areaseveral restaurants within walking distancecommercial areabreakfast includedmonday nightrestaurants and shoppingtanger outletsquiet hotellots of restaurantswould definitely stay here againroad noisea wonderful stayother hotelsexcellent hotelstaff was very friendly
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 2, 2012

This was a clean, well maintained hotel with a delightful staff. I was attending a conference in Athens, GA. It was about 20 miles outside of Athens, GA. I did not mind the drive. The hotel was located near many restaurants and shopping as well as the outlet stores. I was not expecting the rooms to be as nice as they were. It was a pleasant surprise. If in the area again, I will choose this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Fairfieldc, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Commerce, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2012

Thank you so very much GwenB3975 for utlizing Trip Advisor to review our hotel, the Fairfield Inn & Suites, by Marriott, Commerce, regarding your recent stay. At the Fairfield Inn & Suites, by Marriott, Commerce, we strive to make our Guests feel at home with a hearty welcome upon arrival, spacious fresh and clean guest rooms and always provide you the service that will make you want to return in the future. We look forward to your return to the Fairfield Inn & Suites, by Marriott, Commerce, Georgia.

Kelly M. Brower

Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

Traveling through and decided to stop here for the night and was glad I did. Rooms were nice and clean, comfy beds, free wifi, continental breakfast, and I used my military discount and got a price that couldn't be beat for everything involved ... Very friendly staff and for those who don't necessarily get moving early, checkout is at noon! Very satisfied.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Everyone on staff was super helpful and professional. Becky, Heidi and Chris were extra friendly and helpful and made our stay extra pleasant.

The hotel is clean and located close to shopping, eating and interstate 85.

The free breakfast was one of the best I've seen. It included make your own Belgian Waffles, blueberry and apple (I think) muffins, english muffins, bagels, grits, oatmeal, cold cereal, boiled eggs, fresh fruit (apples, oranges and bananas), sausage & pancake on a stick, sausage biscuits, bacon, egg & cheese biscuit, yogurt, fruit cups, apple & orange juice, hot chocolate, hot tea and coffee. And they had plenty of condiments including cream cheese, peanut butter, real butter, margarine, jelly, honey, syrup and sugar free syrup.

There is an indoor pool and hot tub that we found to be rarely used by guests, as this hotel is geared toward business travelers. Many times over the week we were the only ones in the pool. There is also a 24 hour gym that we did not use.

There is also a business center with 2 computers/printers where you can access the internet. Hookup to in room wi-fi was easy and worked great.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 13, 2012

Immediately the staff welcomed me and they were very accommodating to my needs. It was a business visit and they made it a little easier. Must say I love the beds, very comfortable. Many amenities there I just could not take advantage of them because of time but I would recommend and would stay again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank karae15
Reviewed March 2, 2012

Great place to stay while in Commerce, Ga. The Hotel managers and staff were Fabulous. The breakfast attendant is the nicest person and very helpful. My cousins and I needed a wonderful place to get together and we had the best time in commerce. We will visit here again. I highly recommend this hotel. Keep up the good work team......

Room Tip: all of the rooms were very nice and clean
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family