“Just passing through”
Review of Ryan's

Ryan's
Ranked #38 of 54 Restaurants in Commerce
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

My friend & I were traveling when we decided to stop & eat here. It was 8:30 pm, they closed at 9. We went in to see if it was too late to eat. They said not say all and to take our time. Then the manager chatted with us for a few minutes. The food was hot and fresh. Our waitress, DJ, was very nice and cheerful, although she had been at work since 7 am.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

I received a coupon for discount breakfast at Ryan's so I was pretty excited to try it out. Here goes.....Not much to select on the breakfast buffet. No real eggs just the the egg substitute, the omelet was pre made, not made to order leaving with no choices, and they tend to get hard if sitting out too long on buffet line. Re-fried chicken was on the menu, seems like it was from the day before, it was a bit crunchier that if it was freshly done. There was a salad bar which comprise of left overs from the night before.( Brown lettuce, salad container were not clean etc)
Overall I will not go back for breakfast. Lunch and Dinner yes.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Always make a effort to over indulge at this particular Ryan's and have fun with the staff, The service and food are exceptional, we highly recommend this dining experience

Reviewed August 8, 2013

I've eaten here once as a take out buffet and the food was average. I was not very impressed with everything and the night I went they didn't have any to go drinks available which I felt was odd. Anyways it's ok, but there are better places in Commerce to eat unless you want a buffet style place.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

As always, you need to have a appetite when you go there. The food selection is awesome and the service is great.

Been to Ryan's? Share your experiences!