Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Anniversary trip

I love going to Tanger Outlets. I do a lot of shopping for my grandchildren. My youngest is 23... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
nanaof4four
Anderson, South Carolina
Smaller but shops & staff are better than dawsonville

Visit GA from overseas and have been to a number of outlets in the state, and typically gone to... read more

Reviewed September 30, 2018
NikJ
Ascot, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews great shopping shoe stores michael kors love shopping breast cancer bath and body works great place to shop day trip nice outlet few hours shoes nike clothing interstate sas navy nautica
Reviewed December 2, 2014

Descend prices on footwear and clothing always wondered what happened to the food court lots of business have closed

Reviewed November 20, 2014

If there's a shoe store there, my wife is going to be in it! She loves to go to Clark's Shoe Store there and cuts into my travel time. Good selection and great prices at Tanger Mall Outlet. I spend my time people watching.

Reviewed November 6, 2014

Easy to get to and lots of options. It is safe and clean. Many different stores to choose from and the bathrooms are very clean. I liked the fact that these stores had the same variety of expensive malls in Atlanta.

Reviewed October 11, 2014 via mobile

Typical Tanger Outlet Center. Lots of stores with good deals. Employees at all of the stores are polite and helpful. This is the closest Tanger around.

Reviewed September 25, 2014

They had stores we didn't even know about. Found several great buys. First Coleman outlet we have ever seen.