Comfort Suites
$174
Marriott Hotels
$53
$89
All reviewsroom was cleanchildren lovefront deskchoice hotelsquick checknice stayrecently stayed hererecommend this hotelwi fistaff was friendlynice breakfastthe breakfast areafort benningsitting areanice hotelwould definitely stay here againcolumbus area
Reviewed July 11, 2009

I arrived at this motel on July5, 2009, My husband and I was greeted with respect and smiles. The motel was very nice. The rooms was clean. They staff treated you like you were family. They made sure every day that I was there that I had clean lining, and made sure there was no problems. I took my two year old with me and they baked her cookies, they played with her, they smiled everytime they seen her. The room was clean and just what you requested. The house keeping made sure that there was no problem. The breakfast was something different each day. They had a nice clean pool with spa. I think if your in coumbus georgia I RECOMEND that you stay at COMFORT SUITES AT 5236 Armour rd. The only problem that i had was there was a family that could not keep there kids under control, they were going crazy throughtout the Hotel. But when you brought it to the desk clerk attention she took care of it right away. That was the only problem that i had during my week stay. I would stay her any time during the year. they are GREAT!!!!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank beckysue2009
Reviewed October 26, 2007

Stayed here for 2 nights while traveling for business. Room was in excellent condition, breakfast was good (better than the average continental breakfast offered at many places). Overall an excellent experience. It is close to the interstate which was quite convenient,
but my room faced the interstate, so there was a bit of road noise, but not so much to be irritating; I slept fine. Also, while there is Internet access, it is not wireless; you have to get the network cable from the front desk. The cable is short, so the only place to work on the Internet is sitting at the table near the jack in the wall. Wireless from other hotels was out of range. All in all, I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled on business
3  Thank envtravel
Reviewed August 12, 2007

We were very pleased with this hotel. 5 people (1 grandmother, 2 parents, 15 & 10 year old) had enough space to spend 3 nights with no problems. The breakfast was good - waffle maker, fresh fruits, scrambled eggs, sausage, cereals. The pool was pretty small but we didn't spend much time there anyway. Room was clean and maids did a good job responding to our requests for more towels, bedding, etc. promptly.

The only issues we encountered had to do with the shower curtain rod. It was nearly falling off the wall so we called the front desk and the maintenance lady came immediately. She took care of the problem and made sure we were satisfied before she left. We were very impressed with this staff.

We learned a very valuable lesson in that if you book a hotel through a website, they may not be able to accommodate you as requested. We originally booked a room in the Sleep Inn through Travelocity. When we arrived, we were informed that they were not given all the information needed and could not provide beds for 5. Fire codes would not allow them to put a roll away in the room and they didn't have any larger rooms available. Luckily, they called the Comfort Suites next door and they had a room which would hold us all very nicely. The manager of the Sleep Inn was very helpful and made sure we were settled in at the Comfort Suites with no more problems.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family
2  Thank barn1031
Reviewed November 23, 2006

The hotel was filthy, and the service was poor. I think they had bed bugs. Do yourself a favor and skip this place.

• Stayed: November 2006, traveled on business
Reviewed May 2, 2006

This place was ok. The rooms have refirgerators, couches & are roomy. You can tell the place is not very new. Its could have been cleaner (we had to ask for new sheets bc ours had stains). The pool is really small but wasnt usable when we stayed anyway (its supposed to be up & running May 1). The staff was nice at the desk but the maids were SLOW with requests. The breakfast wasnt great. High speed internet was great. Was in the 'better' part of Columbus & I felt safe

• Stayed: April 2006