Comfort Suites
$95
$89
$53
Hotels.com
All reviewsroom was cleanchildren lovefront deskchoice hotelsquick checknice stayrecently stayed hererecommend this hotelwi fistaff was friendlynice breakfastthe breakfast areafort benningsitting areanice hotelwould definitely stay here againcolumbus area
Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

My family and I stayed here for 2 weeks. It was good time. The room was very very clean. The bed was the most amazing sleep I had in long time. Kids enjoyed breakfast. Thank you friends at CS. We will be back soon

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Donna B, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2014

First thank you for staying with us and filling out a review. I am glad you and your family had a wonderful time on your visit to Columbus. Hope to see you and your family again. Have a blessed day.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

My job always has me traveling, six days a week. While I am based out of Columbus, and mainly serve the Columbus, Phenix City and Fort Mitchell area, on any given day I can be found from Warner Robins, Georgia, to Montgomery, Alabama, and anywhere in between. At some point, for me, the name on the building fades and the faces behind the desks all look and sound the same and I simply pick from a list of hotels that are affiliated with the rewards program that I have had for years. Amenities are always too close to tell a difference and the bottom line is really the determining factor (unless the surrounding area is undesireable). The point I am making is this. Due to the hotel I always use being booked full, I pulled into the first hotel I came to after dinner. I walked in, checked in, and went to my room for the evening. The next morning as I was heading out for breakfast (not knocking the one offered at the hotel, but I wanted IHOP which was just up the road) and I stopped to request a late check-out. The lady behind the counter, Mandie, went above and beyond what was required of her. Once I returned from breakfast Mandie asked for my email address and we discovered that I have a Choice Privileges membership, that allowed me the privilege of checking out at 2:00. For me that is an extremely valuable perk. Now, instead of having to fill my down time between appointments or training seminars parked in my truck somewhere, I can come back to my room, spread out at the desk, and do the little things like paperwork, and schedulling installs (things that are normally done at the end of the day and cut into my personal time). Mandie also made sure that I personally knew Donna, who is the Assistant General Manager, and Annie, the Head Housekeeper. Thank you Mandie.

Room Tip: There is no restaurant inside the hotel. However, there are 30 restaurants within walking distance from this hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Andy D, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

Thank you Kyle for your review we strive the exceed our guest expectations and look forward to your next visit to our hotel and future stays to Columbus. Thank you have a blessed day.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

This hotel was in a great location, very close to airport and several local restaurants and shopping areas. I did try to use the business center and the computers were very slow and my documents did not print properly. Lobby coffee was not great but room was very clean, affordable, and service was excellent. I took advantage of the free Wi-fi and plan on returning on my next business trip to Columbus, Ga.

Room Tip: Get there in the evening early. The parking is not great.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for completing a review online and chosing to stay with us. We strive to insure that every guest feels at home. We look forward to seeing you again on your next business trip to our area. Again thank you have a blessed day.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

nice place. has big rooms with a table and two chairs for sitting besides a sofa bed. nice big frig. had very good service from thehang, the server at the breakfast bar. has a good variety of things for breakfast.

Room Tip: suites with two beds and a sofa bed are really good, with plenty of room
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you Cathrine for taking the time to do a review on your stay with us. I have passed your kind work on to Thyanna in Breakfast and to housekeeping hope we see you again in the near future. Have a blessed day.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Recently on extended business trip and weary from too many hours on the road and too many days away from home. The front desk receptionist, Te'karra, was terrific. Adjusted the location of my room, suggested local restaurants, all with a "Can Do" attitude. Her words were, " My job is to make you feel as comfortable as if you were at home".....and she did just that. Thanks so much, Te'karra

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Barbara B, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Thank you so much for your comment and for choosing Comfort Suites! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and appreciate your kind words for one of our staff members! We hope to see you again in the near future!