“Great service”

Ranked #18 of 46 Hotels in Columbus
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2014

Have to stay out of town a lot in hotels due to work. The travel agency we have to book through can be a real pain but Donna took care of me and made the experience much more manageable and was very courteous and accomodating to my needs. Will def be staying here again.

thanks Donna

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Barbara B, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
We want to thank you for choosing Comfort Suites. Your kind comments will be passed on to Donna and she will be recognized for making your check - in experience a smoother one. Thank you also for taking time to comment.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
MOUNT PLEASANT
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2014

We had a very pleasant stay here. Our room was clean and the staff was great. CaShawndra and the rest of the staff made our stay enjoyable. They were very attentive, respectful and even took time to try to cheer us up as our reason for visiting was a family member given only 3 months to live. The breakfast staff kept things well stocked and clean. Our pull out bed from the couch was even long enough for a 6"2" person comfortably. We are very happy that we chose this hotel. Thanks for being there.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your comment. Firstly, we want to wish your family peace and happiness. Your situation is very difficult in itself and the fact that you took time out to positively recognize a member of our staff makes it even more special. We sincerely appreciate you and hope to see you again soon.
Summerville, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2014

Very clean and wonderful staff at check in and check out....thanks cashawndra
Loved the coffee service and full breakfast---something for everyone....location was great...very comfy bed

Swill stay here again!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Judy C
Barbara B, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
We are glad you enjoyed your stay! We recently converted to the Truly Yours bedding program designed to ensure that each guest experiences an at-home feeling of comfort and coziness. Your kind comments will be passed on to the staff. Hope to see you again soon!
McDonough, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2014

Staying in a hotel for 18 months, due to a job, can be tough. BUT the hotel listed above took very good care of me, they treated me as though it were my home, they knew me by name always asked how my day was and helped to make me comfortable in anyway possible. Sunny Leah, on the third shift always had fresh coffee for me at 3 am, knowing that is when I got up, a smile and a good morning, meant a lot as I was away from family. Andy the manager also went out of his way to make sure I was comfortable, I have stayed at many choice hotels due to my job but by far this is the cleanest, with the most caring people, if you visit the Columbus area make this hotel your CHOICE!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Stayed in almost all of them sure I had a couple of favorites like 208 but all were very comfortable...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Barbara B, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Thank you for your comment! Our team strives to give great customer service and we sincerely appreciate you for taking time to recognize their efforts. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again in the near future!
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014

This was the first time I stayed at a hotel by myself and I was surprised at how I felt like I was surrounded by family! The staff was so friendly and I even ate breakfast with the general manager, Andy. I recommend this hotel to my friends and family.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank krupa h
Barbara B, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Thank you so much for your comment! On behalf of the entire team, we appreciate you for staying with us and hope to see you again in the near future!
Augusta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013

I am a Choice Privileges Member and I have stayed at this hotel frequently. With Choice's new upgrades, with the beddings and pillows, I really am a fan of this Comfort's Suites. The environment was very welcoming, especially the front desk clerks. The manager was always there and seemed to support his workers and was always smiling. He always talked to me and asked if there was anything else he could do to make my stay more enjoyable. I stayed for many days and each day the breakfast was amazing and FREE!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Barbara B, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
On behalf of our entire team, we really appreciate that you took time to let us know how we are doing. I will be sure to pass your comments on to the staff!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013

I come to Columbus often for business, and always stay here. No problems with late night parties here, like we had problems with at another area hotel we used previously. The staff are always friendly and helpful. There is plenty of dining and shopping options nearby. Great value for the price!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Daryl M
Thank you so much for taking time to comment! We look forward to seeing you again and will pass your comments on to our staff.