Comfort Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$66
$62
EconoLodge
$109
GardenInn.com
Value Place Columbus Fort Benning(Columbus)(Great Value!)
$40
Travelocity
  • Free Internet
$104
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanchildren lovefront deskchoice hotelsquick checknice stayrecently stayed hererecommend this hotelwi fistaff was friendlynice breakfastthe breakfast areafort benningsitting areanice hotelwould definitely stay here againcolumbus area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 12, 2014

This was the first time I stayed at a hotel by myself and I was surprised at how I felt like I was surrounded by family! The staff was so friendly and I even ate breakfast with the general manager, Andy. I recommend this hotel to my friends and family.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank krupa h
Barbara B, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Thank you so much for your comment! On behalf of the entire team, we appreciate you for staying with us and hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed December 26, 2013

I am a Choice Privileges Member and I have stayed at this hotel frequently. With Choice's new upgrades, with the beddings and pillows, I really am a fan of this Comfort's Suites. The environment was very welcoming, especially the front desk clerks. The manager was always there and seemed to support his workers and was always smiling. He always talked to me and asked if there was anything else he could do to make my stay more enjoyable. I stayed for many days and each day the breakfast was amazing and FREE!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Barbara B, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

On behalf of our entire team, we really appreciate that you took time to let us know how we are doing. I will be sure to pass your comments on to the staff!

Reviewed December 17, 2013

I come to Columbus often for business, and always stay here. No problems with late night parties here, like we had problems with at another area hotel we used previously. The staff are always friendly and helpful. There is plenty of dining and shopping options nearby. Great value for the price!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Daryl M

Thank you so much for taking time to comment! We look forward to seeing you again and will pass your comments on to our staff.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

Very friendly staff and can't beat the rates. Very happy with my stay and I have stayed at a lot of hotels in Columbus GA and this is by far the best. It is a quick and easy check in and the check out is just as easy. Satisfied guest.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Susan M
Barbara B, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2013

We're glad you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. On behalf of the entire staff we want to thank you for your comment and wish you a safe and prosperous new year.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

I loved the cleanliness and hospitality of this hotel. I enjoyed my stay because it was smoke free and I thought with the kids it was really good to have that. I liked the bedding, it appeared fairly new, and I wanted to take a pillow home with me, it was too soft! Overall, the accommodations were great, ranging from the exercise room to the breakfast, all were on point. I will definitely recommend Comfort suites in Columbus to my other friends and will be returning whenever I am on this side of the country. I got to interact with the manager Andy and he was a sweetheart. REALLY made me feel like it was at a home away from home.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Barbara B, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2013

Thank you so much for your comment! We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Our team genuinely cares about giving great service and hope to see you again soon!