“Location Location Location”

Econo Lodge Inn & Suites at Fort Benning
Ranked #25 of 47 Hotels in Columbus
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Don't believe what you hear about location near the Military Base. I had read things that concerned me after making preparations for my soldier's graduation from Basic Training. I am so glad I stuck with my original plans. This facility is wonderful! It is a great choice for families or anyone needing a nice, clean, quiet respectful location to stay. And so convenient to Fort Benning and all activities associated with the Military Base. The staff was wonderful and courteous. They are happy to do what they can to make your stay enjoyable. All for an excellent affordable price.
The continental breakfast is awesome! I highly recommend this property for all families and others to not pass this location up. I will go back when in the Fort Benning area!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I know how people depend on Trip Advisor, and I just want to let folks know that my experience with Econo Lodge Ft Benning was a great one.
From the moment I arrived to the moment I checked out I was not disappointed, But I was impressed.
The staff was outstanding and that's from Management on....I didn't experience and issues that were negative at all and everyone there was kind and willing to assist an out-of-towner with a smile and accuracy. I was there to attend my Husbands graduation at Ft Benning and was so pleased to have an opportunity meet and spend quality time with other Military Families that were there to support their Soldiers and Marines. I hope that Management gets to read these reviews! My deepest appreciation for a job well done. You wil have my business every time I return! Best always, Caroline M Davies

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed April 3, 2013

My family and I enjoyed our stay I didnt wont to stop at first because I wanted to get to my destination.Glad I did because I needed some much needed rest before getting back on the road. The bed was very comfortable. The room was nice and clean. The staff was very friendly. I would stay again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
EconoFB, Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites at Fort Benning, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to write a review about us Bre_p13! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay here and we really appreciate all of your compliments . We understand you have a lot of choices out there for hotels and we thank you for choosing us and allowing us to serve you!

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Was perfect for what we needed, great price, clean, and friendly staff. Location was perfect if you're going to Fort Benning, and the drive was very easy. Would definitely stay here again, and I recommend anyone staying in Columbus or Fort Benning to check it out.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Thank you WadeP308 !! We all appreciate you taking the time out of your day to fill out a survey for us and help rate our hotel. We are glad to have had you at our property and with such nice things to say we hope to have you back in the future!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

I recently stayed in this hotel and the location can't be beat. On the other hand, I rented four rooms (1 handicap) and I can not honestly say it was the greatest place I ever stayed. The best room was the handicap room. My room had several toilet issues, another of the rooms had no hot water and one smelled of cigarette smoke although the rooms indicate they are no smoking rooms. I had to keep asking for toilet paper which to me was surprising as I expected extra to be left in the room. I did find the cleaning people were smoking in the room as they cleaned. The rooms were as clean as they could make them. The lobby is tired as well.

My family appreciated breakfast being available at the hotel without having to run to a restaurant as there is not much around it.

The staff was very nice, friendly and helpful.

I think this is an old hotel that needs some renovation. If you are looking for an inexpensive place to stay that is right outside the gates of Fort Benning, this is the place.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
EconoFB, Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites at Fort Benning, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Thank you Maria N for your response. I'm happy you decided to stay with us and notifying us of some areas we can improve on. We will make note of this experience so that we may have it corrected for yourself and other guests in the future. Have a great day and thanks again for your review

Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

Our stay at the econo lodge in ft. Benning was extremely satisfying. Check is was quick and smooth. Their staff was extremely accommodating to my family and I. Rooms are very nice, clean and affordable. Will be staying there again in the future!

• Stayed: February 2013
EconoFB, Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites at Fort Benning, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Hello and thank you DavidStephens634!! Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel and your stay! You have choices when looking for a hotel in columbus and we thank you for giving us a try!

Reviewed February 13, 2013

I just want to first say the wow to the staff, and how great the treated me and my wife. From the minute we walked in we felt like family, Hotel was priced great and was very clean.Next time we are heading to to GA I will for sure stay at this hotel. It is hard to fine hotels that go above to treat you as the guest. Thanks again

Room Tip: Front of building