“ft benning econolodge” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #24 of 46 Hotels in Columbus
Athens, Georgia, United States
“ft benning econolodge”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

i always stay at the ft benning econolodge ! the rooms are always clean and very friendly staff . i always feel safe and comfortable . staff is always eager to help with anything ( ' stephanie ' is the best !!) and great breakfast ! and as always a great value !

Room Tip: i always ask for non-smoking , which is on the well-lit backside of the motel .away from highway noi...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
EconoFB, Manager at Econo Lodge at Ft. Benning, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Thank you Michael J !! We all appreciate you taking the time out of your day to fill out a survey for us and help rate our hotel. We are glad to have had you at our property and with such nice things to say we hope to have you back in the future! You have many choices when it comes to lodging in the Columbus area and we thank you for choosing us!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

During my visit to Columbus, GA I was attending my husband's graduation from U. S. Army Boot Camp. I chose this hotel because it was the closest to Fort Benning. Being that I was without any family during this trip I had no one to talk with or lift my spirit when I had to depart from my husband again. Thankfully at the front desk was one of the staff members named Valeri. She listened to me about my problems and helped put my mind at ease. She is really a wonderful person and made sure I enjoyed my stay at Econo Lodge. If I needed anything she made sure I got it and always had a smile on her face. She was a friend for me when I really needed one and was the nicest staff member I meet during my stay. I would suggest anyone visiting Columbus/ Fort Benning for any reason stay here just because of Valeri.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank 988Tiff
Thanks 988 Tiff! We were all happy to have you and your family at our hotel while visting your soilder in Ft. Benning! Our staff are all committed to guest service and we're not happy until your happy! Thanks again for your review 988 Tiff and should you need a room for anything else just give us a call!
Boise, Idaho
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

This hotel is very convenient for anyone visiting Fort Benning. Very clean rooms, and the attention that the staff has with the costumers is excellent. I would like to name the front desk Mss. Valeri one of the best staff members, with always a smile and an answer to any questions, plus the willing to go an extra mile to help the guests.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
2 Thank Silvino L
EconoFB, Manager at Econo Lodge at Ft. Benning, responded to this review, October 8, 2012
Hello Silviano L., thank you so much for your review! I'm glad to see that your stay with us was pleasant one! I think your review sums up how we want every guest to feel when they stay with us, welcomed and taken care of. Next time your in town stop by and see us we would love to have you again.
Boonville, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

I chose EL @ Fort Benning because it was the closest to FB and the Martin Army Community Hospital where my son underwent surgery due to an unfortunate accident. Valeri was very helpful... simply a wonderful person!, as was the other staff. My non-smoking room was great... not even a hint of smoke (like many places). I enjoyed the pool which was clean and refreshing. Pillows were comfy too! The rooms are older, however the amenities are convenient... I would definitely stay here again.
I was disappointed that there were no restaurants or attractions within walking distance - but the taxi service was efficient.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank 615PAM1987
Thanks 615 Pam1987,
I couldn't be happier to have your response. Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey on our property and most of all thanks for staying with us! We are all glad to hear that we met your needs in the best way possible and look forward to having you again any time your in our area! Happy travels!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

My family & I arrived wednesday for my sons Turning Blue & Graduation. We had asked for ground floor because last year I had fallen and broken my ankle in 3 places and shattered the ball in my foot. I had to have surgery twice to repair it... Long story short they had us on 2nd floor and to say me getting up and down those steps wednesday is an understatement. My daughterinlaw went to the office to ask for us to switch rooms to ground floor the man behind the counter wasnt very helpful. So thursday morning when I brought it to the manager and Tamoka the they saved the day, got us a ground floor room and took everything to our new room. I had forgotten some phone chargers pluged in the wall and Tamoka and Valrei both stayed right on it. Helping us and making sure our stay was great!!! Had it not been for the manager, Tamoka, and Valrei there is no way I would have left a great review, but because of them and seeing to it I didnt have to subject myself to the pain of those stairs thursday and friday.... They were amazing and all three deserve my praise and gratitude. I would def go back to this hotel because these three ladies made my stay pleasant soon as I told them my troubles. You cant find great hotel workers like that often.

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank ThePorrHouse
Thanks The Porr House! Thanks for taking the time out of your day to write a review on our hotel and tell us about your stay. We all work hard to ensure every guest has a great experience and that they feel welcomed at our property and in the Columbus/Ft. Benning area. A little southern charm go a long way and your review helps remind us of that. Clean rooms, and great guest service is what we are about and we are glad to have you choose us and even happier to welcome you back in the future. So come on back and see us,
Galesburg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

I travel a lot and this place ranks at the top of the list. I stayed there 07/30/12. It's nice and clean but it's the people who work there that makes it very special. Stephanie is the best. All the others are great too and made me feel right at home. Their hots dogs in the evening and breakfast in the morning was very unexpected but sure was nice.
Five Stars in my book.
Bud

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Bud B
Thanks for taking the time to write a review about us Bud B! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay here and we really appreciate all of your compliments. We understand you have a lot of choices out there for hotels and we thank you for choosing us and allowing us to serve you. Thanks for giving us the oppurtunity!!
Brockport, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

my name is angelia my daughters husband was at ft benning and we stayed at econo lodge . the rooms were great and the pool as clean and the workers were great . i would like to thank cyndy -gm ,stephanie ,tamako, valerie front desk and sylvia housekeeping for a wonderful stay at the econo lodge at ft. benning thank you angelia pacheco room101. p.s and the price was great

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Angelia P
Hello Angelia P.and thanks for the review!! We were all happy to have you and your family at our hotel during your time at Ft. Benning! Our staff are all committed to guest service and we're not happy until your happy, here's to fresh coffee! Thanks again for your review and should you need a room for anything else just give us a call!