“best hotel stay!!!!!!”

Ranked #22 of 46 Hotels in Columbus
Americus
“best hotel stay!!!!!!”
Reviewed April 10, 2012

The staff at the front desk was great! The hotel was great love the area the hotel is in. Very nice clean rooms. To sum it up the only hotel I will stay at when I'm in town....

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
EconoFB, Manager at Econo Lodge at Ft. Benning, responded to this review, April 12, 2012
Thank you so much for you response! We are glad to have heard from you! We have all enjoyed your time here with us and we hope your trip home was a good one. We all worked hard to make your stay with us the best it could be and it sounds like you enjoyed your time here. I thank you for your kind words and hope that we may see you in our area again soon. Thanks for taking the time to write about our hotel and you be sure to come back and see us!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
columbus
Reviewed April 10, 2012

I love this hotel every time I come to town this is only place that my family and I stay. The staff here is amazing. The front desk clerk Tamako was by far the nicest person, she went above and beyond to make sure that we were taken well cared for due to some special needs care that I have to deal with. The rooms always clean and stocked with everything we need. All the staff was amazing again the best place to stay.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
EconoFB, Manager at Econo Lodge at Ft. Benning, responded to this review, April 11, 2012
Thanks so much Pennipooh! For taking the time to write a review about our hotel on TripAdvisor. You have many options when choosing a hotel in Columbus and we thank you for choosing us. From all of us to you thanks for staying and we hope to have you back soon!
Ohio
Reviewed March 30, 2012

Stayed here for our Son's BCT Graduation. It would be impossible to stay any closer without moving into Fort Benning. This was great because we were given very short notice on one occasion to see our son prior to him moving on to AIT and it allowed us to quickly go see him board a bus. The Staff was VERY friendly and for the price you can't beat this place. This is not a place you spend your honeymoon but it served the purpose for visiting with a BCT graduate. The continental breakfast was adequate. Nothing to write home about but it was acceptable.

Room Tip: The corner room suite is slightly larger and gives more room for visiting with family if you have ma...
3 Thank Randy S
EconoFB, Manager at Econo Lodge at Ft. Benning, responded to this review, April 2, 2012
Thank you so much for staying with us and if you are ever in the area please come back and visit us. Again thanks so much.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed March 18, 2012

Have been to Fort Benning several times for brothers military events. 1st time staying here. Awesome staff, and service. Very accommodating to our needs. The rooms were clean.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
EconoFB, Manager at Econo Lodge at Ft. Benning, responded to this review, March 21, 2012
Thanks for staying with us glad u decided to stay with us and we are so happy you enjoyed your stay. If you are ever in the area please come stay again.
Franklin, Tennessee
Reviewed March 17, 2012

This is the place to stay!
The staff make you feel "at home and comfortable" the minute you walk in the door..

Pros:
Staff - friendly and wanting to help.
Shower - strong water pressure and lots of hot water
Room - clean and comfortable
Breakfast - full breakfast in front lobby every morning. (eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits, coffee, juice, .... )
Price - affordable.

Cons:
cant think of any...

Next time we are going to visit Ft. Benning (which will be soon) . We will stay here again!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Tina W
Thanks so much for staying with us we call ourselves a home away from home please come stay with us again if you are ever in the area again thanks so much.
Griffin, GA
Reviewed March 5, 2012

Came into town for a concert, so this was a great location, as it was less than 10 minutes from the venue. We got the suite for just a few dollars more than the regular room. The bed was extremely comfortable, and it was nice to have an area to sit, without it being on the bed. The staff was extremely nice and helpful.

The only thing I could say I disliked was the breakfast. To me, it wasn't very good. It's a hot breakfast, but the only thing they had was gravy for biscuits, which I don't really eat (although my wife loved it).

Regardless of that, I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

Plus there was a very nice cat on the premises that seemed real friendly.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
EconoFB, Manager at Econo Lodge at Ft. Benning, responded to this review, March 20, 2012
Thanks Mr. Nobody13 for your review! I'm sorry our breakfast wasn't quite what you were expecting but you would happy to hear we have made some upgrades to the bar since your visit! Its that kind of input that we need every now again to keep our guest happy and we certainly appreciate your input. I was also happy to hear that you enjoyed our suite, sometimes when your on the road for long periods you need some space to get out and stretch your legs or just a place to sit to make you feel like your on your own coach at home. I'm glad you took this opportunity to stay with us and we hope to have you down this way sometime soon, be sure to swing by and try our new breakfast bar!
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed February 24, 2012

I have been to many hotels and this be far is the best one I have been to. Very nice helpful and kind staff and people. Great rooms and breakfast. I was very pleased. I did not want to leave :( If I am ever in town again I know exactly where I am going to be staying at :) I will definitely visit Georgia again just to stay there and say hi. It is a great place too stay if your military especially or if your visiting for the graduation of your soldier.

Room Tip: Best hotel ever :) I was so sad when I had to leave if I am ever in Columbus GA I know exactly where...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
EconoFB, Manager at Econo Lodge at Ft. Benning, responded to this review, March 2, 2012