Econo Lodge Inn & Suites at Fort Benning
$102
$83
$80
Priceline
All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskmy sonarmy basearmy boot campneeded anythingplace to stayrecently stayed herecontinental breakfastan older hotelson's graduationbreakfast areaawesome staffbagelswaffle makerdefinitely stay here againthe general manager
Reviewed February 24, 2012

I have been to many hotels and this be far is the best one I have been to. Very nice helpful and kind staff and people. Great rooms and breakfast. I was very pleased. I did not want to leave :( If I am ever in town again I know exactly where I am going to be staying at :) I will definitely visit Georgia again just to stay there and say hi. It is a great place too stay if your military especially or if your visiting for the graduation of your soldier.

Room Tip: Best hotel ever :) I was so sad when I had to leave if I am ever in Columbus GA I know exactly where I will be going every time. Me and My husband loved it. They have the nicest sweetest people ever there :) Great breakfast every morning. I will probably go back just to stay again and say hi lol
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
EconoFB, Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites at Fort Benning, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2012

Thank you so much for you response! We are glad to have heard from you! We have all enjoyed your time here with us and we hope your trip home was a good one. We all worked hard to make your stay with us the best it could be and it sounds like you enjoyed your time here. I thank you for your kind words and hope that we may see you in our area again soon. Thanks for taking the time to write about our hotel and you be sure to come back and see us!

Reviewed February 22, 2012

Hard to put into words just how we feel about this place. The staff here make you feel like your at home. Tamako,Kelly, and cecil were awesome. It was actually sad leaving. They make you feel as if your at home. The complimetary breakfast good. i must say if your going to be anywhere near columbus its a must you stay here. I promise you wont regret it. The staff go above and beyond from finding you places to eat, to entertainment. The rooms are clean comfortable beds fluffy pillows . all around 5 stars ....

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family

Thanks so much Jennifer S. we are glad to have your response up here and we thank you for taking the time out of your day to write about our hotel. Thanks for your kind words and thanks for choosing us to stay with when you came to Fort Benning. We we're all glad to have you as our guest and create a new friend. We hope that should you find your way down here again you will be sure to stop in and see us.

Reviewed February 19, 2012

enjoyed our stay.the room was very nice and clean.beds were comfortable.
thanks to:
tamako,kelly,cindy,cecil and jennifer they were all great!
it was a pleasurable stay

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
EconoFB, Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites at Fort Benning, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2012

Thanks so much Dan S! We thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel on TripAdvisor. You have many options when choosing a hotel in Columbus and we thank you for choosing us. From all of us to you thanks for staying and we hope to have you back soon!

Reviewed February 18, 2012

Traveling is always hard, but when traveling by SUV for almost 18 hours can be tough, we were tired an weary from our ride and the only thing we wanted to do was get our room and sleep. Cecil was the first person we met and couldn't have been nicer, he signed us in and the room was very nice about answering all our questions. Kelly made sure we were taken care of by bringing us more towels and anything else we needed and always with a smile on her face. Tamako was awesome, we had gone up to the front desk several times asking where a good place to go and eat and sites to see, she was patient and gracious throughout our whole stay and make our trip away from home a pleasure. They have a great breakfast bar and it was right outside where we needed to be for graduation. I can't say enough about the wonderful southern hospitality we received at the Econo Lodge, my family and I highly recommend it if you are ever in Ft. Benning.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family

Thanks Cathie S.! Southern hospitality is what we do at Econo Lodge Fort Benning and I am glad to hear we all made you a part of that. We would like to take the opotunity to say thank you for choosing us to stay with out of the many choices you have when traveling. We aim to please and your review shows that we did just that. Thanks so much and y'all come back now!

Reviewed February 14, 2012

Great place to stay convenient to Ft. Benning and Downtown Columbus. The room was very nice and the people that work here are the best. You can not go wrong staying here.

Anthony S.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
EconoFB, Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites at Fort Benning, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2012

Hello Anthony S., thank you so much for your review! I'm glad to see that your stay with us was pleasant! I think your review sums up how we want every guest to feel when they stay with us, welcomed and taken care of. Next time your in town stop by and see us we would love to have you again.