DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Columbus
Comfort Suites(Columbus)
Sleep Inn(Columbus)
Clarion Inn(Columbus)
View Hotel
All reviewsdouble treecookieshoulihans restaurantgreat hotelthe hotel stafffamily reunionfront desk staffbreakfast buffetenjoyed my staybusiness tripexcellent staybusiness centerrooms were very cleanstaff was friendlyfort benningconferenceft
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 31, 2014

This is a very nice hotel. The staff is great. The location is great and the service was very good. The food was also very good. Can't go wrong if you stay here! The cookies were the very best also! It is a very good value for the money!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Barbara F, Guest Service Coordinator at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2014

Thank you so much for taking your time to post a review and share your great stay with others. We love hearing from our guests and it just really makes our day. We look forward to your return stay with us.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

Very nice place for an older hotel with really GREAT staff. They made your feel like it was a 5 star stay. Really enjoyed my stay. I will definitely use this hotel for each and every stay that I may have in the Columbus area. I always love the DoubleTree brand and the cookies are always outstanding!!! :)

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Barbara F, Guest Relations Coordinator at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2014

Thank you so much for posting a review and sharing your stay with others. I loved reading the positive stay experience you had and the kind comments about our staff. You made our day and we look forward to being your Host Hotel for many more events and personal stays.
Have a great day, and I promise to share this review with the entire team.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

We stayed here on 2 separate weekends and really liked it. It's in a great, safe location close to a new shopping center with restaurants and also near a large mall with Macy's. Plenty of parking and great beds, and everything in the room was super clean and worked perfectly. The staff was exceptionally friendly and nice -- Clarence in the lobby was very helpful to us. There is no free coffee in the lobby but it's provided in your room so we made that each morning and it was very good. Didn't eat at the adjoining Houlihans but it looked busy and there seemed to be a lot of people driving/parking and going in, so it must be good. Enjoyed the warm cookies!!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Barbara F, Guest Relations Coordinator at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2014

Thank you so much for posting a review and sharing your experience with others. We love reading the kind comments about our staff and what a great stay you had at our property. Your kind comments will be shared with the entire team and we all look forward to your next visit with us and giving you another excellent stay experience.

Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

I love this property. Barbara and her team always make me and my colleagues feel at home. They have recently changed management, but the hospitality is still in place. We stay at this location at least once per month for a week at a time. When you're away from home that often you need to feel welcomed and appreciated. If you stay at this Doubletree you'll agree.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Barbara F, Guest Relations Coordinator at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2014

Your positive review made our day and thank you so much for sharing your expperience with others. Positive experiences are our "pat on the back" and the entire team loves to hear back from our guests. You have become part of our family and I know the little things we do mean so much for you and your classmates. You put a smile on our face today!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed July 23, 2014

I stay at this hotel often and have always received a warm welcome when I arrive. I also get a great price on the room and being a Diamond HH member, I get the best room (king deluxe). The service and value are top notch. The adjoining restaurant is great and they have really good food, even the locals go there because of their food. The rooms are always clean, the location is great and the rooms are large with the right furniture. I only rate the sleep quality at average because i'm used to my tempur pedic and have trouble sleeping away from home. I love this hotel, the only complaint I would have is that it doesn't have a VIP lounge and the snack closet does not have many options.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Barbara F, Guest Relations Coordinator at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2014

Thank you for taking time to post a comment about your stay. We love having you here and we will continue to make you feel at home.When your away from family, our mission is to be your home away from home.