DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Columbus
$56
Comfort Inn(Columbus)(Great Value!)
$59
$94
Best Western Plus Columbus/ Ft. Benning(Columbus)(Great Value!)
$73
$92
$86
Comfort Suites(Columbus)(Great Value!)
$63
All reviewsdouble treecookieshoulihans restaurantgreat hotelthe hotel stafffamily reunionfront desk staffbreakfast buffetenjoyed my staybusiness tripexcellent staybusiness centerrooms were very cleanstaff was friendlyfort benningconferenceft
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 22, 2013

We had a very nice stay; enjoyed and appreciated the help of the
staff. Nice rooms, close to interstate and very clean.
Located near the restored RiverWalk and ironworks, we attended
concerts and enjoyed the river area, which is located nearby; good location
and a wonderful place to visit.

Room Tip: Our room was quiet and comfortable.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
CSGDTGM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

On behalf of the DoubleTree by Hilton Columbus, we thank you for allowing us the opportunity to accommodate you.

We could not have been more excited to read your review. It is truly our goal each and every day to meet and exceed your expectations.

Again, thank you for choosing DoubleTree by Hilton Columbus as your home away from home in Columbus. We certainly look forward to having you stay with us in the future!

Charis Butts

Reviewed March 21, 2013

This absolutely my new Hotel for business when in the greater Columbus area.
I just spent 1 week in Holiday in a Holiday inns and after 1 week of terrible beds i actually was able to get a full nites sleep .I actually slept in for an extra 2 hrs but tell my boss please.
Also restaurant is HOULIGANS chain which i like very much. Also rates are very fair.

Room Tip: I like the upper floors
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Charis Butts

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Despite the one time failure of the breakfast staff to provide timely delivery of in-room service, I will continue to stay at this Doubletree whenever I am in the Columbus area. The rooms do need a facelift but other than that, the rooms are claen and the overall stay is always pleasant. The waitress, bartender "Hope" who works most of the evening shifts, is always accommodating, remembers who you are and your favorite drinks and food choices.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
CSGDTGM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

Reviewed March 18, 2013

My family was in Columbus for a military graduation and stayed for three nights.
Pros: Beautiful lobby area, great, great, great front desk staff, and awesome cookies. Also nicely remodeled rooms with mini-frig. Easy access to interstate. Good restaurants in the area. 10 minutes to Ft. Benning.
Cons: Housekeeping! When I walked into the room on the first day I found salt and pepper packets on the floor along with a plastic knife, a disassembled pen on the floor, a bobbie pin on the vanity, and the bathroom mirror hadn't been properly cleaned. The last day, I came back into the room after housekeeping and a chunk of the bathroom door was missing and the doorknob was about to fall off. Very small bathrooms.
Tip: Hotel restaurant is great for drinks or dinner...avoid breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
CSGDTGM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us via TripAdvisor. Please accept our sincere apologies for the hassle and frustration this incident has caused you and know that we will use your comments as work to improve our hotel experience for our guests moving forward. We hope you were able to enjoy the rest of your time in the area and that you may give us another chance should you return in the future. If we may be of any additional assistance or if you would like to discuss your stay further, please do not hesitate to contact our offices directly.

charis butts

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Yes they have a pool but not so many kid friendly T.V. station or channels. They reason I pick to stay in the Hotel was there breakfast. Its the best breakfsat I have ever eaten in my life. But when I have to pay $13.75 a person and theres all theses other restaurants and fast food location nearby. Thats just to high for me to pay for a 5 year old to eat breakfast. But other than that it is a great Hotel to stay in, in a great location with clean and fresh rooms! Theres beds and pllows are very comfortable and I like the room atmosphere. I never got offer a Cookie!! and I had kids with me I think its because there were always busy with a customer when you were walking in or out ever heard of multi tasking. just saying

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family