“If you want to be on the show COPS stay here.”
Review of Motel 6 Columbus

Motel 6 Columbus
Ranked #44 of 47 Hotels in Columbus
Reviewed June 17, 2011

Average room. You get what you pay for. Crack dealers next room over. Cars driving thru all night. Finally COPS showed of for a raid, and ifor me no sleep. NEVER EVER AGAIN

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank christinejj

Reviewed April 29, 2011

Got a good deal on the room and found a room that was OK but not anything like great. They charge $3/day for wifi. Don't bother its slow and on-off-on-off.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 7, 2010

Me and my friends went to Columbus for the football Classic and stayed at this MOTEL 6 which is the only one in Columbus. $45 for a room with double beds was perfect. The hotel was full to capacity but no noise was never heard from others. Security was walking the property which was a good thing. The room was clean, carpet clean, working lights, and hot water. Also the heat was working beacuse i've been to another Motel 6 without working heaters. Only bad thing I can say was I spotted about 5 ants in the bathroom, but I always take my Lysol and Bleach cleaner regardless of what hotel I stay in. Overall, this was a clean Motel 6 and great for the value. BTW, we styed in room 121 so hopefully all rooms are like this one. :)

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 30, 2010

Conveniently located on Victory Drive. Very nice clerk at reception, who kept her cool despite having several people looking for rooms show up at the same time and while the phone was ringing.

As previous reviewer noted, this is a basic Motel 6. The room was clean and very quiet (no problems like those noted by one previous reviewer). The receptionist even phoned my room about half an hour after I checked in to see if everything was in order. The office phone was answered prompty when I phoned later for a wake-up call.

I recommend it for those looking for a reasonably priced stopover.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed October 26, 2009

I stayed in the Motel 6 in Columbus, Ga. for my son's graduation from the Army's Basic Training.
1st night: several people arguing loudly outside my window, I called the Office, but they refused to answer the phone. So I had to intervene in the argument and put it to rest...although it started up again 30 minute later, so I called the office again!....NO ANSWER!!!!

2ND DAY: While we were getting ready to leave for the graduation my four year old grandson was playing and got down on the floor to retrieve a toy, and stood back up with a toy and a white cloth with visible stains and the very noticeable smell of semen on it!!!!

Motel 6's response...a free night stay for the trouble with the other guest...for the semen soaked wash cloth: they declared it to be an unavoidable inconvenience....and nothing else.

Motel 6, we'll leave the leave the lights on for ya, and a complimentary semen soaked rag for your little ones to play with.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank mainsailman
Reviewed October 26, 2009

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed September 26, 2009

Just your basic Motel 6. One of the older ones, with the classic corner shower, and 1970's decor. Room was fairly well maintained, but the whole place needs a good sprucing up.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business