“Great Value”
Review of Clarion Inn

Clarion Inn
Ranked #31 of 47 Hotels in Columbus
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We have stayed here two years in a row for a competition my son is involved in. The property is spacious, and the staff is friendly. They recently went through a renovation. We take our dog with us. Breakfast is free for all of us since we are part of a large group.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed April 7, 2013

As we came through the doors we were immediately greeted with smiles and welcomes from Evita and Vanessa. Later that day Evita saw us taking pictures and offered to work the camera so we could all get in the photo with our son and daughter. The next morning we were welcomed to breakfast by Diana, Roxana, and Natisha who were so pleasant in taking care of us. And an extra special thank you to Jennifer, who was our waitress, she made our morning. The hotel is a little older but they have made many updates and the staff makes this place extra special. If we find ourselves in the area again we will stay here.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 6, 2013

I visit the Holiday Inn once a week and the thing that I like best is when the general manager gives me a big hug. The breakfast included with you stay is very good. The atmosphere in the lobby, employees and restaurant is as friendly as I have ever seen.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Holiday I, General Manager at Clarion Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Thank you Ish! We appreciate you taking the time to write these kind comments. We enjoy your weekly visits and continuous loyalty.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for the weekend. Our stay was very pleasureable. The staff was very effientent and friendly. All our needs were met. We requested a roll away bed and they not only delivered it but also made the bed and had it all ready. The room was very clean and comfortable. I will stay there again when in the area. Thanks again for everthing.

Room Tip: all rooms are good
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank bernicegrosz
Holiday I, General Manager at Clarion Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

Thank you so kindly for taking the time to comment on Trip Advisor about your resent stay. It is a pleasure to hear you and your husband enjoyed your stay with us. The team here takes pride in the customer service they provide and put a great smile on their face when they read your review. We look forward to having you stay with us when your travels bring you back to Columbus. Please let me know if we can assist you for your future visit.

Holiday Inn
Columbus Ga

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Tisha who cleaned our room was the best! She made our trip really nice! I was mad that the pool was not open but tisha was so nice to us that she made the sting less painful. I really was pleased with the breakfast as well.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Holiday I, General Manager at Clarion Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience regarding your stay with us on Trip Advisor. Tisha was thrilled to read your kind remarks and to have her name mentioned. We are please to have team members that enjoy giving great customer service. We apologize for our seasonal pool not being open during your visit. Due to the low temperatures at night, we are required to keep the pool closed until the water temperature reaches a higher degree. We are glad to hear you enjoyed our southern breakfast buffet. We look forward to having you stay with us again if your travels bring you through Columbus Ga again.

Regards,
Holiday Inn Columbus Georgia

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Thanks to Travis and Ms Bonnie for all your help in a very sad time and all the extra help to where most would have no went out of there way to make this a pleasant stay ! Travis and Ms Bonnie are the sweetest considerate people I have ever met on a out of town experience with the situation that had occurred. Thanks so much

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I would like to say that my finace' and I took a trip to Columbus, GA this past weekend for his birthday and we enjoyed our stay. From the time I made the reservation I felt welcomed and assured that our stay would be great. Vanessa and the other front desk staff were wonderful!!! Anything we needed was taken care of. Breakfast was GREAT!!! And so was the gentleman and lady that served us breakfast that sunday morning!!! We will come back to stay if we happen to be in the area again and we will continue to recommend people to stay at your hotel. Thanks SOOO much and we will be back.

Guest rm 1113