“Very friendly establishment”

Ranked #30 of 46 Hotels in Columbus
Columbus, Georgia
“Very friendly establishment”
Reviewed May 31, 2011

We received great service. Rooms were always clean and cool!! Hotel is easily accessible from the Interstate or Macon Rd.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Lady Lake, Florida
Reviewed May 20, 2011

When our bus battery died at The Infantry Museum which was eight miles away the Days Inn manager helped shuttle some of our people to the motel and arranged a special rate for taxis for the rest of our large group. The staff at the motel was very courteous. And the mattresses were VERY comfortable. Our group is thankful for his adept assistance!

• Stayed May 2011
1 Thank fitness91
St Simons Is GA
Reviewed February 12, 2011

Returning for many years, I found many updates in building and grounds. The simple breakfast is a nice extra. The pool's small but clean and inviting. The best are the helpful staff at the desk and the housekeepers. The manager is always tending to details of importance. I have returned to this motel every 4-8 weeks for many years. All in all a courteous and friendly place.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed January 31, 2011

We went to visit our daughter who study in columbus,after looking for a place to stay for a while we stopped at the the Days Inn and the charming and great custumer service convinced us to chose the hotel.location was perfect since my wife love to shop and the area was very smooth. Downtown Columbus was great and the variety of places to visit amazed us. Staying at this hotel was the perfect choice!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed January 14, 2011

I was in town for two days for my cousins military graduation. The front desk clerk was very nice, accommodating and good with directions around town. The room was much cleaner than I expected and I wasn't bothered by cleaning staff my entire stay. The price was below average for what I have payed for a room in Columbus. All in all, a nice comfortable stay.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled solo
Bainbridge, ga
Reviewed July 14, 2010

Hotel was more than I expected. Clerks Seline and Amarilys were extremely nice. Will be staying again when I return to Columbus

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
daysinnnorth, General Manager at Days Inn Columbus-North Fort Benning, responded to this review, August 17, 2010
Thank you very much for your kind words about our Staff members Seline and Amarilys. We are very proud of our staff and celebrate when we see their names mentioned in reviews. We look forward to hosting you, family and friends in the near future.

Yours in Hospitality
Michigan
Reviewed January 8, 2010

Days Inn Off Macon Rd., is a great hotel for work related trips. Their price range was extremely affordable. Stayed 2 nights there. Not only was the front desk nice their housekeepers attended to my needs during the stay. When I first read the comments, i was kind of scared at first, but then front desk personnel made me very comfortable. Rooms looked newly renovated, smelled fresh as soon as I entered inn. I would recommend to all my colleagues.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business