Stayed here for a few nights as part if a group. The room was quiet and the bed was very comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. I skipped the free breakfast and walked 2 minutes to Panera. Many stores are walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at exit 3 off state road 80/Bradley Park Crossing we are less than 3 miles from downtown, Columbus and only 6 miles from Ft Benning. Directions from Atlanta I-85 to Columbus to I-185, exit 10 to JR Allen Parkway (state road 80) , exit 3 (bradley park) . Turn left on Whittlesey Road. First right onto Rollins Way. Hotel is on the right. Our indoor pool is a welcome oasis after a busy day exploring Whitewater rafting, Columbus State University, Coca Cola Space Science Center Springer Opera House, the National Infantry Museum and Columbus Convention Center, Columbus River Walk, Rivercenter for the Performing Arts, All of our rates include a complimentary cooked breakfast along with free wifi and business center ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Columbus (Fort Benning) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Columbus (Fort Benning)
- Country Inn & Suites Columbus (Fort Benning) Hotel Columbus
- Country Inn Columbus
- Columbus Country Inn