“Very poor service and standard bar food”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Locos Grill & Pub

Locos Grill & Pub
Ranked #297 of 556 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Very poor service and standard bar food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

Our waitress sat at the bar drinking a water with her boyfriend and socializing with the bar tender. I ordered a beer and watched the bar tender pour it and THERE it sat while our waitress socialized. I was very annoyed at the service. The food was as expected and my coworkers said that their burger and philly were good. I would never return because of the service. Also, the prices advertised on the menu were not what we were charged. My friend order a philly for $8.50 and was charged $9.50. My IPA cost $6 which I thought was super pricey for a beer at a chain.

1 Thank LisaLacy
wjburgin, Owner at Locos Grill & Pub, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Of course, I wish that your experience was more in line with what we promote and ask of our service staff. Please know that we are always working on communicating concerns such as yours to the staff so that we can be better "next time." To that end, I hope that you will come again to see evidence of our improvement. I'm pleased that your meal met expectation - but know that we are always working to improve that area, too.

“Funky Decor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

I want the antler chandelier, um-k, lol Friendly staff. Great suggestions. Fast, friendly service, even at made to order. Great food. Go for lunch or dinner.Dine in or alfresco. Its all good. I think our waiter was either the mgr. or owner. Very friendly, professional and fun. Always a packed house weekends as the warmer weather arrives. I'd suggest you get their early, makes the people watching and dinning all the more fun. BTW, I am not related to anyone there, nor did I receive anything for this, well, other than the great meal we all ordered. It was worth every penny we paid.

Visited December 2012
wjburgin, Owner at Locos Grill & Pub, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to tell others about your experience in my pub! We have made a host of changes throughout the restaurant over the last year and our efforts pay off whenever a customer feels as you did. One area receiving special attention has been to hire highly engaged and friendly staff members. Beyond the decor, I think a large part of why you had such a good time was based on the service you received. Again, thank you and I hope to see you soon!
Columbus, Georgia
“Great Food, Good Service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

The food was really good- I had the Eldorado Burger and gobbled some hot wings in a contest. The service was good- they tried very hard to keep our group happy. The décor seemed half-hearted- there were a few sports-related decorations, but the restaurant had no recognizable theme. Overall we had a very enjoyable meal and a fun game of trivia, and I will be going back sometime.

Visited April 2013
wjburgin, Owner at Locos Grill & Pub, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review my restaurant. We've had fun hosting our Wing King contests while playing trivia. It adds another dimension to the fun-neighborhood pub interaction that we were going for. We have been working on refining our look, and I appreciate your thoughts on that too. Hope to see you again soon!
“Great Lunch!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

great tuna sandwich and vfries combo here. Service and drinks are good too. I love the atmosphere at this location and it tends to bring in the locals around lunch and sometimes for dinner if its football season. I would recomend this place mostly at lunch due to its location.

Visited March 2012
Midland, Georgia
“Veggie burger!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2012

As a vegetarian it is difficult to eat in some restaurants. At Loco's you can substitute a veggie pattie on any of their burgers. My husband always gets the Thai burger with a veggie pattie and I get the redneck deluxe with a veggie pattie. SOOOOO good!!

Visited September 2012

Been to Locos Grill & Pub? Share your experiences!