“Wonderful experience as always” 5 of 5 bubbles

Country's On Broad
Ranked #128 of 551 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
“Wonderful experience as always”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

I brought a charter bus load of people to eat lunch and everyone absolutely loved it.. You'll never leave here hungry the food is great and huge portions.. Thanks guys for the southern hospitality..

Peachtree city
“A+++ in my book!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2013

Dinner at the old Greyhound bus station! Loved it! Enjoyed my front row seat at the bar where the service by our adorable waitress was fast, efficient and super friendly. My husband loved his BBQ platter with tasty non-mayonnaise slaw and baked beans. I was so happy with my veggie plate. After our waitress discovered that my cornbread was a little crispy on one edge she immediately brought out two fresh new pieces. Save room for the mile high pile of meringue on top of the decadent coconut cream pie....divine and such a great value! We will definitely be back!

• Visited November 2013
Columbus, Georgia, USA
“Love the vegetables and chicken fingers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Country's gives a lot back to the town of Columbus so I like to go often. I love the different summer vegetables and the chicken fingers. Recently I had their facebook special the barbecue chicken pizza and it was good. I love their sweet tea. I love going to running races that have Counry's Iced tea after them.

Visited October 2013
“Great atmosphere, very good food !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

The building is a converted bus station with a old school diner feel. The food was not the best bbq Ive had but it was very good and the prices were reasonable. We were there during a very busy weekday noon lunch rush, but the service was quick and efficient. We try to eat there every time we visit Columbus

• Visited August 2013
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
“Unique location, great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

It is in the old bus station with an old bus outside. If you want you can eat in the bus. Very good BBQ but also good salads Variety of southern sides and desserts and an interesting beer selection. Wheelchair accessible, except the bus. Plenty of parking and carry out drive through.

Visited July 2013