“This is a Columbus Tradition”
Review of Country's On Broad

Country's On Broad
Ranked #87 of 562 Restaurants in Columbus
Description: Serving barbecue cooked with 100% oak and hickory wood fire. Vegetables and countrys cooking and homemade pies. Located in the old Greyhound bus station on the corner of Broadway and 14th. Close to the Chattahoochee whitewater rafting and only a block away from the Columbus Riverwalk.
Reviewed April 26, 2012

Columbus, GA is the true capital of real Barbecue and Country's could be called our city restaurant. Ribs, chopped pork, brisket, barbecue chicken and a host of other treats await you. The sauces are the lighter the hotter and they have a special "Backfire" sauce on request. Kids can enjoy a ride on the giant rocking chair while they are waiting" for their food. Tuesdays are "All you can eat, Barbecue Chicken Night.' Just in case you are still hungry try a piece of freshly prepared pies. Like, Chocolate Chess, heated with Ice Cream. Need I say more?

There are newer reviews for Country's On Broad

Reviewed April 13, 2012

This place was really good! I enjoyed the sweet tea served in mason jars. The bus attached to the building with seating inside was a really cool touch. We will for sure recommend this restaurant to others and will probably return ourselves!

Reviewed April 12, 2012

I ordered a chopped pork sandwich since this was my first time dining there and the rest of the party ordered ribs, rib tips....the food was plentiful, the rib meat was tough.We were drawn to the establishment by all the smoke billowing out of the very large chimney....don't believe the hype...I would rather eat at a dive that sold good Que than this overinflated place.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

I went thru the drive thru, I asked for 2 chipped pork sanwiches, with hot sauce. I got 2 sandwiches, the meat was cut in chunks with so much fat I couldn't eat them, there was hardly no sauce at all they were dry. The only good thing was the woman at the drive in window was a sweetheart, I couldnt ask for a nicer person to waite on me. I will not get BBQ sandwiches from this place again they are horrible.

Reviewed April 1, 2012

By far NOT the best BBQ in town. head over to Clearview for better prices, better bbq and less ambiance.

1  Thank Billy M