All reviews hi express fish tank front desk fort benning heated pool housekeeping staff army graduation the breakfast area cookies restaurants and shopping wonderful stay my son home away from home beds were comfortable basic training great customer service parking lot
Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

So I stayed here for about two weeks and the hotel is clean and close to a lot of restaurants. However I feel the most memorable part of my stay is the breakfast. Maybe not the food.. it was good but i feel the lady that was there during the weekday made my mornings... she was kind and a true sweet southern lady. She would always greet me as "good morning friend" and I would hear about her day and she would listen to mine.. it was a pleasure to have the interactions on the morning and always started my day out right. Thank you for the wonderful stay and if I ever make it back her i will most definitely stay here!!!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank dccurtis77
Reviewed June 7, 2018

Great location, courteous staff, good breakfast, the pool looked nice.... Nothing bad to say here. We really enjoyed our stay from check in to breakfast the next morning. We would definitely use this location again while in the Columbus area.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 29, 2018

Our group was very well taken care of by staff from beginning to end. We were quite particular about where we were going to stay as we needed to be close enough to our event, but wanted to make sure to stay in a quality hotel. We are so pleased and totally recommend this specific location to everyone staying in the area.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 28, 2018

Stayed at Columbus Northlake HIE Mon May 21, 2018 as a 10K point reward night. The 5 story surburban hotel has typical IHG design and is just off the freeway. Signage is good. Gas, food, shopping and hotels are nearby. Parking lot had plenty of free parking, good lighting and cameras. We felt safe.

The medium size lobby was clean with nice floors. Our check in was fast and friendly. Got welcome points without asking. There were free cookies..! Two clean, fast elevators were near the desk. Room access was via standard card reader. No issues with door alignment but swing lock hardware was very squeeky.

Our 2Q Suite was spacious with clean bright carpet and all expected amenities. Two outlets between beds. WIFI had easy access and was stable. TV was average size with no issues. HVAC was digitally controlled, quiet and worked well. Beds were a bit softer than we like but comfortable with 4 pillows and clean sheets. Bathroom was average size with granite and plenty of space for your stuff. Everything worked as designed. Shower had much better than average water pressure.

Breakfast area was attractive with plenty of seating. Food was hotel typical. ISSUE: Not a drop of coffee in any of the pots. Everyone was looking for the service person but could not find. Very disappointing...!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

The staff was very nice. The hotel is updated and rooms were clean and comfortable. Good location for traveling. Easy check inn and nice continental breakfast. Price was a a little high but overall it was a nice stay.

Trip type: Traveled with family